Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What is the best Atomizer Tank right now?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Jeff878, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Jeff878

Jeff878 Guest

I have been reading and watching reviews for the past 3 days, searching for the best atomizer tank to buy, and what I have noticed, each reviewer has his own favorite tank, and they are not always the same for everyone, because they all have different tastes, different ways of vaping and so on.

For an average Joe like myself it seems that there is no sure way of getting the best for your buck without trial and error.

I have recently purchased FreeMax Starr Pro and I HATE that tank.

Then followed @mikevapes and grabbed Uwell Crown - nothing special really.

Will have to keep searching...

2. 33bretthuda33

33bretthuda33 New Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Heaven's Lube White Horse (Vanilla Yogurt)
    Best I have used so far is the Kabuki from House of Hybrids, uses nautilus coils but better taste, better airflow, better craftsmanship, better looking, smaller....also more expensive, but all I use anymore.

3. untitled

untitled Member

Device:
    Evic VTC Mini
    Juice:
    VG
    Are you looking to rebuild coils at all? Either way you really can;t go wrong with a subtank or subtank mini, I use the RBA and it works perfectly, the stock premade coils were great as well and lasted quite a while. Never overlook a classic ;)

4. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    I love Aspire Triton. Aspire has made some epic tanks even before this one. But Triton combines all the features of those previous tanks into this pretty little tank. I hope you try this one. You won't be disappointed! (I hope.)

5. Pablo Diaz

Pablo Diaz Member

Device:
    Vaporfi Platinum Pro
    Juice:
    Vaporfi afternoon delight
    I only have experience with the Vaporfi Platinum II tank. I can confidently say it will work with no hassles. It's simple, sturdy, and will not fail you. At least that what I've gotten from about 6 months of using it.

6. oguh

oguh New Member

Device:
    Istick
    Juice:
    Five pawns
    I have an aspire nautilius and I love it. Put that on a Istick and it's really hard to get better. I could go sub ohm but I'm concerned I'm going to be burning through liquid at an even faster rate so for now I'm going to stay with here.

7. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    I lоvе my Аеrоtаnk Mini!! Bеfоrе it I wаs using аn iСlеаr x.i аnd nоw аftеr twо wееks оf using thе Аеrоtаnk Mini аt wоrk аnd оn thе gо, I саn't gо bасk tо my iСlеаr. Sесоnd bеst thing tо mесh with аn I-GО, imо. I wаnt tо рiсk uр а Nаutilus Mini tоо fоr соmраrisоn.