Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Whаt аrе sоmе оf thе bеnеfits оf vаping?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Jack Benoit, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    1. Nо соmbustiоn = nо smоkе = nо tаr
    2. Е-liquid is mаdе up оf vеgеtаblе glyсеrin, prоpylеnе glyсоl, niсоtinе, аnd flаvоring. Соmmеrсiаl сigаrеttеs hаvе аbоut 4,000 сhеmiсаls
    3. Dеspitе mаny studiеs trying tо find hаrm саusеd by vаping, nо оnе's mаnаgеd tо (yеt - it's still fаirly nеw)
    4. Nо smеll! If аnything it smеlls gооd, but dissipаtеs quiсkly. Nоnе оf my nоn-smоking friеnds mind if I vаpе in thеir саrs, hоusеs, еtс. I аlwаys аsk аnd thеy аlwаys sаy оf соursе yоu саn!
    5. Nо yеllоw lаyеr оf tаr оn еvеrything yоu smоkе аrоund (саr, hоusе, еtс.).
    6. Dоеs nоt sееm tо triggеr аsthmа (my dаughtеr is tеrribly аllеrgiс tо сigаrеttе smоkе but саn bе аrоund vаping with nо issuеs)
    7. Еаsy tо piсk up аnd put dоwn, nо hаving tо find а plасе tо put it оut
    8. Nо аshеs аnd by еxtеnsiоn, аshtrаys
    9. Tаstеs grеаt аnd а milliоn diffеrеnt flаvоrs аvаilаblе!
    10. Саn tаilоr niсоtinе lеvеl tо thе pеrsоn's nееds, inсluding wеаning еntirеly оff оf niсоtinе if dеsirеd
    11. Sаtisfiеs thе "hаnd tо mоuth" pоrtiоn оf smоking, whiсh fоr sоmе pеоplе is аs/mоrе соmpеlling thаn thе niсоtinе
    12. Саn bе сhеаpеr thаn smоking tоbассо unlеss yоu mаkе it а hоbby аnd stаrt соllесting еquipmеnt
    13. Lung funсtiоn inсrеаsеs - а friеnd оf minе with СОPD hаd а 20% inсrеаsе in lung funсtiоn whеn hе switсhеd
    14. Nо firе risk
    15. Nо сigаrеttе butt tо dеаl with, sо lеss butts оn thе strееts, in thе осеаns аnd lаndfills

Whаt dо yоu think аbоut it?

2. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    So true! It is so much better compared to cigarettes as they can be a definite fire risk, especially out in California, the risk for forest fires is tremendous with a lighted up cigarette.

3. tgthewriter1

tgthewriter1 Member

Device:
    sr-elit
    Juice:
    tobacco
    Vaping has a lot of benefits to the world. The gas that is released is not harmful to the environment. People can not inhale the after effect of the gas. Vaping is cheaper than smoking a cigarette. When you use cigarettes, you have to purchase a lighter. Vaping is healthier for your body. There are many good reasons why a person should choose to vape.

-I think your right about burnt feeling. You can't taste the flavor because of the burnt flavor.

4. untitled

untitled Member

Device:
    Evic VTC Mini
    Juice:
    VG
    Benefits of vaping for a former cigarette smoker:

Your fingers no longer smell horrible after a cigarette, that's something I REALLY don't miss about smoking.

5. divinemaredi

divinemaredi Member

Device:
    eGo-type
    Juice:
    PG
    I am especially fond of the fact you don't get that bad smoker breath that lets everyone know that you were out for a smoke just recently. Another factor that I like is that vaping is socially acceptable in many places where smoking is not...

So good bye to those "no smoking" zones posted all over the place, and it's less harmful to passive smokers, and I'm pretty sure they enjoy the nice scent vaping leaves when you pass by.

6. Stopcigarettes

Stopcigarettes Member

Device:
    eGo-t
    Juice:
    RY4
    They are all very valid points, that's how come it's difficult to understand why more people haven't converted to it. All the alternatives are far worse.

7. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    I love this thread and your post! You have certainly listed almost all the benefits of vaping. I can add these to the list:
    • No more yellow teeth or dark gums. These are of course effects of smoking for a long time. Since I switched to vaping, I noticed that my teeth are less yellow and my gums are a healthy pink again.
    • No more smoker's cough. I usually get smoker's cough when it's the cold weather. That aggravates it but so far, this year, no more smoker's cough!
    • More energy and less breathlessness. I can finally jog and run without feeling tired easily or losing my breath easily.
    :)

8. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    My biggest advantage has just been the comfort of not needing cigarettes. Like psychologically, that lack of a need is so powerful, that ability to be places without feeling like my brain is screaming at me...there's no way to explain to someone unless they've been an addict how insanely different it is to not need it like you do food and water...

9. genevb

genevb Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel II
    Juice:
    Apple
    Well, these are pretty good reasons to start vaping, however I wouldn't call them benefits of vaping, maybe benefits of vaping compared to smoking. As vaping itself, doesn't have lots of benefits for ones persona, only if that persona was already a smoker, but I wouldn't recommend anyone who weren't to just start smoking, as none of those benefits you're presenting actually applies. This are almost all the benefits of switching to a non smoker, excepting very few, that's where the difference is made, and I mean, you still pay money for it, you still have not your lungs at their maximum capacity, and you still not get the maximum quality sleep you might be getting as a non smoker.

10. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    The tar layer in the car and around the house is the absolute worst. It is amazing how gross cigarettes are. Were all aware of the smoke and the odor, but the tar accumulation is just insane.

11. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    The yellow staining is also something I don't miss. In retrospect, it's just really gross that I would walk around with that odor. It's something you realize more after you've quit.

12. artyarson

artyarson Member

Device:
    e-cigarette
    Juice:
    cherry
    Things are getting different slowly. I guess in the nearest 2 years we would be able to see some fines for vaping in public places. Especially, if it's flavored.

13. Love vaping!

Love vaping! Guest

When I could no longer stand the smell of cigarette smoke ( I showered and brushed my teeth constantly just to get the odor off), I switched to vaping. It was the best thing I ever did. In all honestly, I think I have majorly lessened my chances of cancer or further health problems. My doctor told me that even though it takes many years, quitting smoking was the best thing I did. My doctor even told me that vaping is harmless.

I currently have 3 different vape pens ( Tsunami Vpower, V2 Pro ( highly recommend) and Criss Cross ( also highly recommend). All 3 take e-liquid, which I love.

So, my point? My point is that vaping is better, safer and practically has no side effects unlike regular smoking.

14. knitmehere

knitmehere Member

Device:
    Vaped Nano
    Juice:
    Unicorn Milk
    What I miss the least was the smell that it left all over me, and the discoloration to my hands and my home. Those were the biggest benefits for me when I switched, though most of the other reasons on the original list are also great.

15. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Yes, all of these benefits are real for me. I have experienced many benefits of vaping. I experienced a lot of benefits since I started vaping. My confidence, energy levels increased and my breath became much more fresh. So, vaping is definitely much more safer than cigars.

16. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    I agree that the breathing is something that improves a lot, but I am curious when you say that your confidence has improved. Why do you say that?

17. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Device:
    JAC vapour
    Juice:
    Real Tobacco
    Vaping does change your body and your mentality in many different ways for the better.

With me, one of the big things I noticed was that I never thought I'd be able to quit cigarettes but now I've started vaping, I actually think I might be able to and that's given me like a new lease of life. To maybe finally be able to stop something you've been wanting to for many years, does make you feel better about yourself.

18. artyarson

artyarson Member

Device:
    e-cigarette
    Juice:
    cherry
    I agree. I used to have a lot of headaches when I was a smoker. Now it rarely happens to me.

19. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    That is one of the advantages of quitting cigarettes, I mean, we don't even realize how harmful that is and how better we will feel after quitting.

20. tgthewriter1

tgthewriter1 Member

Device:
    sr-elit
    Juice:
    tobacco
    Vaping makes you feel invincible. It destroys your emotions and allows you to focus better. A lot of people talk shit about me but vaping gets me through the day. When you are dealing with something bad, it will get you through the day.