Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Wales rejects plan to ban vaping in public

Discussion in 'What's in the Vape News?' started by victionicious, Mar 17, 2016.

1. victionicious

victionicious New Member

Device:
    Aerotank Mega with Eleaf iStick 30w
    Juice:
    Hangsen Banana 11mg
    http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/politics/article4715094.ece

Good news! The bad news is that it was rejected by just one vote over.

The problem with a lot of people who vape is that they do so with no common courtesy, which gives off a bad impression for us. People who feel the need to produce a ridiculous amount of vapour in public and blow it out openly in front of people are probably going to cause vaping to be banned publicly eventually.

Personally I don't have an issue with it being banned. I get it - people simply don't want to have it in their faces. It's just a shame some people ruin it for the rest of us, I guess.

We'll just have to see what happens. Hopefully we'll hear less articles about how much it damages our health and more about it being a positive thing.

2. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    Not a surprise there that the voting was close because all those votes most likely are bought. Fortunately good sense made it continuing to be legal.

3. Dilof

Dilof Member

Device:
    Pen
    Juice:
    Tobacco flavoured
    I do understand that vaping can make people uncomfortable though and if someone asked me to stop then I more than likely would. The problem is is that people still believe that vaping is similar to the second hand smoke scare: which is justified but wrong.

4. artyarson

artyarson Member

Device:
    e-cigarette
    Juice:
    cherry
    I like that there are some smart people around. Yep, vaping can make someone feel uncomfortable. However, it's rather because they have some prejudices than of the actual harm they are getting from a person that vapes next to them.

5. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    Not sure why they would even consider to ban vaping in public... Vaping doesn't do anything bad unless maybe it could be a physical distraction, but it shouldn't be too bad...