Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Voopoo Vinci X Kit Review - Pros and Cons and My thoughts

Discussion in 'ave40.com' started by ave forty, Nov 17, 2019.

1. ave forty

ave forty Member

Device:
    Vgod
    Juice:
    fat panda
    Voopoo Vinci X Kit Review - Pros and Cons and My thoughts

Simple Comparison

[​IMG]

I know all of you want to see the comparison between these three devices. So, I took this shot to let you have a quick look. Actually, it's not appropriate to put the Vinci X into this comparison because of its higher output! Anyway, hope you find it useful.

Also, I have the individual comparison reviews. If you want to know the details, please click the link down below!

Smok RPM40 VS Voopoo Vinci: What's The Difference Between Smok RPM40 And Voopoo Vinci

Smok RPM40 VS Voopoo Vinci X: What's the Difference Between Smok RPM40 and Voopoo Vinci X?

Voopoo Vinci X VS Voopoo Vinci: What's the Difference Between Voopoo Vinci and Voopoo Vinci X?

The Verdict

[​IMG]

So it's the time to wrap up this review. Frankly, I'm so glad to see that Voopoo has done this for us. We need a higher output device, they gave us; We need a battery replaceable device, they gave us; And we need a compact and powerful device, they gave us.

Honestly, it's hard for me to tell you the cons of this Voopoo Vinci X Kit because I've not found it yet. The only one con I can tell you is the leakage. As for a coil replaceable pod device, it's difficult to solve the leaking problem. But fortunately, the situation of liquid leaking on this Voopoo Vinci X Kit is not that exactly annoying. But, I still wish Voopoo could solve this in the future.

Please click here to check the full review: Voopoo Vinci X Kit Review | I Need More Juice

View this device here: Voopoo Vinci X Mod Pod Kit 70W

You can also check the newest vape pod system kit here: Wholesale supplies Pod systems Vape Kit-AVE40

Welcome you vendors to view our catalog online and navigate through the process for Vape Wholesale, set up your wholesale account or drop us an email to [email protected] first