Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

VistaVapors Vendor Review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by GamerLady, Mar 14, 2016.

1. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Kanger Subox Mini, Tesla Two Submod
    Juice:
    Variety - 3 stars
    Price - 5 stars
    Flavor - 2 stars
    Customer Service - 0

I like to try out different vendors to see what they have to offer, but I do not go with the "top shelf" juices because I am still smoking. I was browsing around for an ejuice vendor when I ran across several positive reviews of VistaVapors.

I decided to take a look at the website and found that they offer free shipping on orders over $50, they are usually running some kind of promo that gives folks 10% off their orders, and they have a rewards program.

I was a bit disappointed that they did not carry a 555 blend, RY4, Fire and Ice (for hubby), Cherry Tobacco, Vanilla Tobacco, Pumpkin Spice, Keoke Coffee, Chocolate Cherry, or Chocolate Hazelnut flavors. I was also a bit dismayed that they did not customize the nic levels in their juices a bit more.

They have some nice add-ons: for a couple bucks more, you can create your own flavor, or add "flavor boosts" for a bit extra flavor. After seeing the overwhelmingly positive reviews for their ejuice, I ordered some for my husband and me.

My husband likes candy flavors, so I got him Apple Candy and Rainbow (Skittles) flavors. I bought American Tobacco and Mocha since I like chocolate and coffee.

The Apple Candy was a nice, semi-sweet green apple flavor that complemented the American Tobacco flavor; however, I only needed a couple of drops of the Apple Candy flavor in the tank, or it completely overwhelmed the tobacco flavor.

The Rainbow flavor tasted mostly like lime to me, but my husband said that it tasted like several Skittles flavors, and he enjoyed it.

The American Tobacco is a very dry tobacco flavor; it started out strong, but ended up tasting lighter after steeping. This surprised me since most tobacco flavors taste stronger after steeping. Not bad, but not one that I would consider my "go-to" flavor.

The Mocha was a bit disappointing; strong coffee flavor, but the chocolate flavor had a chemical aftertaste. The coffee flavor became stronger with steeping and it covers up the chemical chocolate flavor after about a month, month-and-a-half of steeping.

Since my husband enjoyed his flavors, and a lot of vendors have trouble with tobacco and chocolate flavors; I decided to give VistaVapors another shot. The second time around I ordered Butter Pecan and a custom blend of Vanilla Tobacco for myself, and a bottle of Jamaican Rum flavor for my husband.

I let the Vanilla Tobacco flavor steep for a week, and was really surprised by how strong the vanilla flavor was. It completely overwhelmed the tobacco flavor. This surprised me since most vendors do not seem to add enough vanilla to their vanilla tobacco flavors. It was vapable, but I had to add it to my almost-full bottle of American Tobacco to make the vanilla less overwhelming.

The Butter Pecan was nothing short of horrid. Reviewers claimed that it tasted like pecan pie or butter pecan ice cream; however, it tasted like I was vaping the butter that goes on movie popcorn. The pecan flavor was non-existent and it was not sweet.

Update 3/15/16: We tried the Jamaican Rum last night. It's a very sweet butter rum flavor; good, but not what either one of us was expecting.

I attempted to post a review of the Butter Pecan on their site. I noticed a couple of days later that it was not up, so I waited a couple of weeks; went back to the site, the review was still not up. Reached out to them about the missing review and was told that it was a glitch in the system that would be fixed. Two weeks later, my review is not up and I have not heard back from them.

Summary: Overall 2 stars

Variety - 3 stars
    Did not have flavors that I like. Paid more to have vanilla tobacco made, and they managed to mess it up.

Update 3/20/16: Vapor Production - 1 star

After trying 50/50 pg/vg ejuice from a different vendor, I noticed that the 50/50 pg/vg ejuice from Vista Vapor produces a thinner and less satisfying vapor.

Price - 4 stars
    Good prices, but you pay more for "custom" blends that they cannot execute.

Flavor - 1 stars
    Chemical chocolate, tobacco flavor that declines with steeping. Butter Pecan tastes like movie theater popcorn butter.

Customer Service - 0
    Broke the two cardinal rules of customer service: honesty and integrity. "Losing" negative reviews and lying about it does not cut it with me.

I am not really impressed with VistaVapors. They have decent prices and a good rewards program; however, when I can tolerate only 30ml out of the 80ml of juice that I got, something is not right. The thinner vapor production leads me to conclude that Vista's prices are indicative of the quality of ejuice.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  2. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Device:
    Laptop
    Juice:
    Apple
    Well I have to say that the create your own flavor option kind of perked my ears up a little bit when I read that. I am not really sure what to expect from something like that, but I am intrigued now and I really want to give it a try. I am curious to see what the process is like. I just might need to look into this. Thanks for the share.

3. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Juice:
    There are several U.S. vendors that allow you to create your own. My advice would be to check out Slim's, ECBlends, Freedom Smoke USA, or Mt Baker Vapor. These vendors allow honest reviews so you know what you are getting. Also, vapor production with Vista Vapors 50/50 pg/vg is quite low versus Slim's 50/50 pg/vg blends; leading me to believe that the low prices that Vista offer are indicative of the quality you can expect

4. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Vistа Vаpоrs оffеrs twо diffеrеnt linеs оf е-juiсе (а rеgulаr linе аnd а prеmium linе), аs wеll аs а “mix yоur оwn е-juiсе” сrеаtоr thаt саn bе usеd tо mаkе оvеr 4 milliоn diffеrеnt flаvоr соmbinаtiоns.

Thеy аlsо hаvе sоmе оf thе mоst аffоrdаblе е-liquid оnlinе — priсеs fоr thеir rеgulаr linе соmе in аt $4.99 fоr а 17ml bоttlе аnd $7.49 fоr а 32ml bоttlе, sаvе 21% оff thеsе priсеs with thе соupоn bеlоw.

5. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Juice:
    Jack, I'm glad that your experience with Vista Vapors was better than mine. I hope that this vendor continues to work out well for you.

6. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    Very in depth review, I like your style! Keep up the great work man!

7. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Juice:
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

8. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Thanks for the information, friend. The price is really decent and it is under my personal budget.

9. tskier01123

tskier01123 Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP with Nautilus Mini Tank
    Juice:
    Vaporleaf - Fire & Ice (Cinnamon / Menthol)
    Great review, I'm always looking around for new places to check out. Very informative, I'm going to bookmark this in my vaping folder. Very cool!

10. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Whеn lооking tо try sоmе nеw vаpе juiсе, а stоp аt Vistа Vаpоrs is а must! Thеy оffеr сustоmеrs а tоn оf diffеrеnt оptiоns аnd сhоiсеs whеn it соmеs tо е-juiсе.

Vistа Vаpоrs оffеrs twо diffеrеnt linеs оf е-juiсе (а rеgulаr linе аnd а prеmium linе), аs wеll аs а “mix yоur оwn е-juiсе” сrеаtоr thаt саn bе usеd tо mаkе оvеr 4 milliоn diffеrеnt flаvоr соmbinаtiоns

11. tskier01123

tskier01123 Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP with Nautilus Mini Tank
    Juice:
    Vaporleaf - Fire & Ice (Cinnamon / Menthol)
    I'm going to have to check that out. Lots of great ejuice I just haven't tried yet. Probably more than I'll be able to try in a lifetime, but I'll do my best!

12. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Juice:
    Wow! I do a lot of book reviews for indie authors, and a lot of them say that bad reviews are better for them than no reviews. I always wondered about the validity of those kind of statements until I started this thread, now I know them to be true.

Word of advice to those of you who can't resist shopping there... Stay away from the tobacco, bakery, and chocolate flavors; stick with the candy and drink flavors. Hubby seemed to like those. While he doesn't normally like the same flavors that I do, he had to admit that the flavors I tried were particularly nasty.

13. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Juice:
    Just out of curiosity, Jack; which flavors did you like over there?