Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Veteran LT Ryan Clady announces retirement from NFL

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by ymakerpi8d, Nov 22, 2023.

?

Veteran LT Ryan Clady announces retirement from NFL

1. Veteran LT Ryan Clady announces retirement from NFL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Veteran LT Ryan Clady announces retirement from NFL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Device:
    dj
    Juice:
    dj
    Veteran LT Ryan Clady announces retirement Stephon Gilmore Jersey from NFL Published: Aug 01, 2017 at 04:35 AM Around the NFL Writer Another left tackle is retiring. announced Tuesday he is hanging up his cleats. Clady spent eight years with the after being made the No. 12 overall pick in 2008. The 30-year-old veteran spent 2016 with the , ending the season on injured reserve with a shoulder injury. I'm excited about what life holds for me going forward. Ryan Clady (@RyanClady) Clady was the top veteran left-tackle option on the Royce Freeman Jersey free-agent market when he retired. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Clady did have interest this offseason, including from the left-tackle needy . The veteran also reportedly visited the . Clady was an immediate starter at left tackle in Denver as a rookie, . Bravvion Roy Jersey The four-time Pro Bowler and two-time first-team All Pro was one of the best left tackles in the NFL early in his career. "A great player for the for many years--as dominant as there was as an LT in pa s pro. Congrats on an outstanding career, Ryan!!!" general manager John Elway said . The end of Clady's run C.J. Henderson Jersey was characterized by injuries, however. In 2013, he played just two games before going down with a Lisfranc injury. He mi sed all of 2015 with an ACL injury. Last season in New York, he played just nine games before being shelved. Clady's retirement announcement comes a day after veteran left tackle . This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing Julian Stanford Jersey content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
    Click here Click here Click here