Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Venturing Into New Areas

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by bradtexaxdy9469, Nov 25, 2015.

1. bradtexaxdy9469

bradtexaxdy9469 New Member

I have stacks of premixed juices on tap, but am running dangerously low on my favourites, including my almost ADV, Yaeliq RY4. After procrastinating for the last couple of weeks and almost pulling the trigger on some more from Yaeliq, I decided to make use of my 500ml of 100mg Juiceray nic I have sitting in the freezer. I also wanted to buy locally.

After doing some research here, JF seemed to have a lot of concentrates that interest me, namely tobacco flavours. I haven't dabbled too much in concentrates before, but thought I'd give it a go, so ordered the following.

1 x JF Coffee Super Concentrate
    1 x TPA / TFA Ethyl Maltol Crystals (EM)
    1 x TPA / TFA RY4 Double Concentrate
    1 x TPA / TFA Smooth
    1 x Propylene Glycol ( PG ) - 250ml
    1 x Vegetable Glycerin ( VG ) - 250ml
    1 x Flavor West Sucralose Sweetener Concentrate
    1 x TPA / TFA Sour Concentrate
    1 x Flavor West Vanillin Powder
    1 x JF RY6 Super Concentrate
    1 x JF Caramel Super Concentrate
    1 x JF Tobacco Absolute Super Concentrate
    1 x JF Gourmet Tabakum Super Concentrate
    1 x JF Gourmet Tobacco Super Concentrate

Hoping these hit the spot for me, as I would much rather support canuk vendors.

2. Mario Marietto

Mario Marietto New Member

Omnipotus I use Tobacco Absolute a hell of a lot lately.
    For a 50ml mix I use 2ml Tobacco Absolute and 0.4ml Ethyl Maltol (I use the liquid EM) so adjust for a small mix and give it a try.
    It was mentioned by someone on this site but can not remember who or where I saw it.
    Finding this rather nice and is now my ADV (recently purchased 90ml TA from Tom,that is how much I am enjoying this)
    Hope this helps :)

3. torpedo_62

torpedo_62 New Member

Thanks for the info Olfella, good to hear what others do, as I am a newb as far as concentrates go.

4. chokHoppy

chokHoppy New Member

Ive just started DIY myself, Im not going to pretend i know much about it. I can say that citric acid is a must add ingredient for everything im making at the moment. Seems to give every juice a nice rounded flavor and in small amounts doesnt really make it "citricy" just seems to add that extra something.

Good luck on the DIY journey!

5. CRYDAYAVEME

CRYDAYAVEME New Member

Thanks Fawks, didn't order any of that, but figured I can add vinegar, if needed at this stage.

6. Mina

Mina New Member

Fawks ... citric acid or acetic acid (as in vinegar)?

7. ru7dcqhgtj

ru7dcqhgtj New Member

A couple of drops/10ml of Apple Cider Vinegar does wonders for Tobacco's

8. Mz. Lovely Maddie

Mz. Lovely Maddie New Member

Thanks CMB, was some of your posts in JF threads that put me on this path...

9. Corin

Corin New Member

I meant citric but vinegar does sound like it would suit tobacco flavors better.

10. |Gordon| |Freeman|

|Gordon| |Freeman| New Member

No worries ... where did you get it from? Do you use it to tame a juice, or to add some bite? Sorry for all the Qs, just curious ...

11. pasyaervzf

pasyaervzf New Member

Got my delivery today (great service and speed) and had trouble deciding what to mix up first.

I decided upon the RY6, mixed a 10ml bottle of it, gave it a nice hot bath and couldn't help myself, just had to try it.

Now, I am a big fan of Yaeliq RY4, have bought quite a lot in different strengths and combinations and this mix, straight out of the mixing .comldron is very palatable and is already on a par with my favourite juice.

I am looking forward to how it tastes with some steeping time behind it.

Very happy with the result, can hardly wait to mix some other flavours on the weekend and see what they are like.