Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

VAPORESSO XROS MINI Review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Aug 26, 2021.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    I received XROS MINI from vaporesso for the purpose of this review.
    VAPORESSO XROS MINI colors:

- Black
    - Space Grey
    - Silver
    - Grape Purple
    - Orange Red
    - Lime Green

[​IMG]

Specifications:

- Dimensions: 98.9*23.4*13.5mm
    - Pod Capacity: 2ml
    - Pod Specification: 1.2ohm Pod (included), 0.8ohm Pod (not included, compatible)
    - Output Wattage: 11W/16W
    - Battery Capacity: 1000mAh
    - Charging: Type-C, 5V/1A

In the box:

1* Vaporesso XROS Mini Battery
    1* Vaporesso XROS Series 1.2ohm Pod 2ml
    1* Type-C USB Cable
    1* User Manual
    1* Warranty Card

[​IMG]

Vaporesso xros mini is nice and small pod device, since it is very small it is comfortable for using in my opinion. This device comes in package where you will receive one pod. Pod comes in few different colors and you have really nice choice. Build quality is good and in my opinion this version is better than previous one.

[​IMG]

So with this device you will receive one pod with 2ml capacity which is really good for small device like this one. This device is compatible with pods from previous version which is really good. From the top side you can see the mouthpiece and mouthpiece is realyl comfortable for using. To fill the pod you need to take off the mouthpiece and when you take it off you can see the fill hole, you can fill it pretty much easy. From the bot of the pod you can see magnets and magnets are good, pod stays really nice in place on this device. For this device you can buy two different pods, you can buy 1.2ohm pod and 0.8ohm mesh pod, in the package you will receive 1.2ohm coil.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On the top of the device you can see slot for the pod and as I said pod stays really nice in place. Also you can see here airflow hole. I would like to say that everything here is done really good which is nice because condensation will not get inside the device. This device is without fire button, but it has draw automatic switch that works really well. This device has built in 1000mah battery which is better than on previous device. On the device you can see usb c port which is great and you can charge the battery pretty much fast. On the device you can also see led light which is battery indicator, we have green light here which means that battery is full, blue light that indicates medium battery and red light that shows that battery is empty. This device has constant working mode which is really good and it works at 11 or 16w depends on the coil you are using.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My thoughts:

So, vaporesso xros mini is in my opinion better device than previous one, this device is pretty small, comfortable for using and build quality of the device is good. This device comes in package where you will receive only one cartridge which is con in my opinion. Mouthpiece is comfortable for using and you can fill the pod really fast and easy. Pod also stays really nice in place and everything here is done really well. Capacity is 2ml which is really good for small device like this one. We don't have airflow adjustment here but airflow is great, with 1.2ohm coil you will get restrictive mtl draw. I didn't try 0.8ohm coil here. Draw activated switch works really well and it is responsive. Battery is also good, 1000mah battery. We have usb type c port and we can charge the battery really fast. In my opinion 1.2ohm coil works really good, I like pods from vaporesso because draw is really tight and good and flavor is also good. All in all, if you are searching to buy simple yet very good pod, I can suggest you this one.

Cons:

- Only one pod in the package

Pros:

- Small and comfortable
    - Good mouthpiece
    - Easy to fill
    - Very good airflow
    - Good flavor
    - Slot is done well
    - 1000mah battery
    - Usb c port
    - Good draw activated switch