Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

VAPORESSO XROS 2 Review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Dec 4, 2021.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    Vaporesso xros 2 kit colors:

- Lime Green
    - Black
    - Space Grey
    - Silver
    - Grape Purple
    - Orange Red

[​IMG]

Specifications:

Dimension: 112.2*23.4*13.4mm
    Pod Capacity: 2ml
    Pod Resistance: 1.2ohm pod, 0.8ohm mesh pod
    Battery Capacity: 1000mAh
    Battery Output Power: 11W/16W
    Charging Current: Type-C, 5V/1A

In the box:

1* Vaporesso XROS 2 Battery
    1* Vaporesso XROS Series 0.8ohm Pod 2ml
    1* Vaporesso XROS Series 1.2ohm Pod 2ml
    1* Type-C Cable
    1* User Manual
    1* Warranty Card

[​IMG]

Here I will talk about VAPORESSO xros 2. Dimensions of this device are 112.2*23.4*13.4mm. The device comes in the package where you will receive two pods which is always good. Build quality of the device is very good, everything as it should be, nothing to complain here.

[​IMG]

Pod stays nice in the place because of strong magnets. It is transparent and you can see eliquid inside which is nice. Capacity of the pod is 2ml which will be pretty much okay for everyone. Mouthpiece is comfortable for using and I like it. To fill the pod you need to take off the mouthpiece and then you can see the fill hole. Over the hole you can see protection and from the other side you can see hole for air to come out. In the package you will get two pods, one with 0.8ohm coil and the other one is with 1.2ohm coil. On this device you can use pods from other xros devices which is very good.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From the top side of the device you can see the slot and slot is very well made. On the device you can see the fire button, comfortable fire button if you want to use it. On this device you can use this fire button or you can use draw activated switch which I prefer because it works really good as onm every other vaporesso pod system. On the device you can also see the airflow adjsutment which is really good if you want to adjust your airflow on this kind of device. You can adjust airflow to be very tight which will be good for people that want to start vaping. From the bottom side you can see usb c and capacity of the battery is 1000mah, the device supports 5v/1a charging. This device has constant working mode and it will work at 11w and 16w depending which coil you use here. We also have here really nice battery indicator that is useful.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My thoughts:

Xros 2 is better version than previous xros devices, some improvements are better battery, better airflow adjustment and better battery indicator. Build quality is good as expected. Pod stays nice in the place and you will receive two pods in the package which is good. Also this device is compatible with pods from other xros device which I think is very good. You can see liquid inside the pod clearly and mouthpiece is comfortable for using. You can fill it easy from the top. Battery capacity is 1000mah which I think is good and battery is better than on previous xros devices. Airflow adjustment is a bit different and you can easily adjust the airflow on this device. You can use the fire button on the mod here or you can use draw activated switch, both are working good but I prefer to use draw activated switch. Airflow can be very tight which I like and also I think that everyone who want to start vaping will like tight airflow. Flavor is pretty much the same as on previous xros devices, very good. You can choose which coil to use between 0.8 and 1.2ohm coil, both are working good and you will like both of the coils. In my opinion this is very good pod system and I can't pick any con for this device.

Cons:

- Nothing

Pros:

- Easy to fill
    - Good mouthpiece
    - Airflow adjustment
    - Good flavor
    - Well made slot for the pod
    - Battery 1000mah capacuty
    - The fire button and draw activated switch are good
    - Good battery indicator
    - You can use pods from older xros devices which is really good