Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vaporesso Swag 2 Kit Review - pros and cons and my thoughts

Discussion in 'ave40.com' started by ave forty, Nov 4, 2019.

1. ave forty

ave forty Member

Device:
    Vgod
    Juice:
    fat panda
    Vaporesso Swag 2 Kit Review - pros and cons and my thoughts

Ave40 Halloween Sale is ending soon! Hit here: Best Ecig device for 2019 Halloween

The Verdict

[​IMG]

I must confess that this Vapresso Swag 2 Kit is a great device. Just like what I said in my last review, Vaporesso can always make something we want. Without exception, they did it this time. But, there's something that still annoys you.

What disappointed us the most is that it's a single 18650 battery device. I guess Vaporesso wants to label the Swag Series as a portable product. But if you insist on something and you'll lose something. Honestly, the capacity of a single 18650 battery features is fairly not enough. It could be better to make it into a single 20700/21700 battery device.

Despite it's a single 18650 battery device, the actual performance is still out of my expectations. Thanks to the AXON chip inside, I can still feel the strong hit with only 17% battery left. That GT4 mesh coil works perfectly with fully opened airflow at 70w output. If you prefer high concentrate nicotine liquid, you can switch to the 0.5ohm Ccell coil head and fine-tune the airflow to the minimum level. The performance could be better at 15w to 20w.

Please click here to check the full review: Vaporesso Swag 2 Kit Review | Next 'Gen' Of Swag

View the device here: Vaporesso Swag II 2 Vape Starter Kit with NRG PE Tank 3.5ml

Click here to view more vape box mod here: Wholesale Supply Best Box Mod Vape-Ave40

Welcome you vendors to view our catalog online and navigate through the process for Vape Wholesale, set up your wholesale account or drop us an email to [email protected] first