Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vaporesso PodStick Pod Kit Review | Simple But Powerful

Discussion in 'ave40.com' started by ave forty, Aug 29, 2019.

1. ave forty

ave forty Member

Device:
    Vgod
    Juice:
    fat panda
    Vaporesso PodStick Pod Kit Review | Simple But Powerful

With the fast development of the e-cigarette field, more and more new thingies emerge in an endless stream. Sometimes, there're actual innovations that brighten our eyes; and sometimes there're just some weird or semi-finished thingies that make it hard to understand and accept. All in all, those attempts are definitely indispensable for the future of e-cig. Today, we will have another 'innovation' to talk about, Vaporesso PodStick Pod Kit.

[​IMG]

Parameters:
    • Dimensions: 18x22x111mm
    • Material: PCTG, Aluminum
    • Battery: 900mAh
    • Pod Capacity: 2ml
    • Charging Current: 1A
    • Pods: 1.3Ω CCELL/ 0.6Ω Meshed
    • Battery Indicator: 20%-40%-60%-80%-100%
    Package Included:

• PodStick Kit
    • Pods -CCELL 1.3Ω (Pre-installed)
    • Pods -MESHED 0.6Ω(In box)
    • E-juice Bottle
    • USB Cable
    • User Manual
    • Warranty Card

Initial Thoughts

[​IMG]

To be honest, I personally don't think it's appropriate to name this device podstick. You know why? Back to a few months ago, this name might make sense. But great changes have taken place in the vape market, specifically the pod kits market. More and more pod kits start to draw lessons from box mods and rebuildable atomizers. Such as smonat pasito and vapefly jester. And you can also find there's plenty of box shape pod kits on the market. The size of pod kits becomes bigger and bigger.

As for the Vaporesso Podstick Pod Kit, when I took a first look at it. I think there're not many special features except for a weird name. Well, I think I've changed my mind after I tested it.

The Battery Mod

[​IMG]

The outer shell is made of aluminum alloy material so the whole weight is controlled in the right place. When you grip it in hand, you just feel it's pretty lightweight. But the build quality is quite awesome. Thanks to the unique feature of aluminum alloy, the matte-like surface gives you a feeling of comfort that has already made me addicted to holding it.

Actually, the whole design of the battery mod is quite concise. There're no complicated functions or operations. 5 clicks to turn it on/off and 3 clicks to change the output wattage according to your preference. There's a colorful indicator hidden beneath the fire button, and it will flash when you activate and operate the device. And there're 5 single-color indicators to remind you of the battery status.

[​IMG]

Look inside, you will find there are two contacts and a piece of magnet in the pod position. Even though, actually the pod cartridge is clipped into the position. The strength of the magnet is not strong enough to adsorb the pod cartridge.

The capacity of the battery is 900mAh and you can charge it via the USB port on the bottom.

The Pod Cartridge

[​IMG]

Recently coil changeable pod kits are becoming popular on the market. As for the reason, I think nothing is more important than saving money. It's no doubt that you will save more on the replacements than irreplaceable coil pod kits. On the other hand, it'll be much more environment-friendly!

As for the replacements of Vaporesso PodStick Pod Kit, something is just different. The coil is irreplaceable and the pod cartridge is undetachable. Frankly, I don't prefer this kind of design.

You will get two pod cartridges from the package. One with 1.3ohm Ccell coil and another one with 0.6ohm meshed coil.

[​IMG]

And Vaporesso also simplified the refilling method. Push the top cap first, then squeeze your juice into the pod via the PTF design port. There's a nozzle bottle included in the pack to provide you more convenience.

The airflow is on the backside which is nonadjustable. I don't know how to comment on that. I just think this pod is extremely simple!

The Verdict

[​IMG]

So it's time to tell you guys my thoughts on it.

Cons:
    To be honest, I hope the airflow is adjustable. People all have their vaping style so there must be a ton of different preferences on the airflow richness. Although Vaporesso has adjusted the balance of airflow between MTL and DL, it's still loose for MTL vaping.

Another con is the irreplaceable coil. I really appreciate it if Vaporesso would change their mind on this. After all, a finished pod cartridge is much more expensive than a finished coil.

Pros:
    There're really plenty of pros you could see. The whole workmanship, the material selection, and the build quality are totally great. Adjustable output and battery indicators are both comfortable to use. More than this, the airflow and flavor are definitely awesome. I'll never doubt the performance of Ccell coil from Vaporesso.

Now you can find it in our store.

Click here to see: Vaporesso PodStick Vape Pod System Kit 900mAh

Vape Wholesale & buy Electronic Cigarettes online in Bulk.

Quality Vape Products, Trusted Vape Wholesale Supply by Vape Shops Owners.

Wholesale Inquiry: Vape Wholesale Supply,Vape Wholesale China - AVE40

Thanks for Reading!