Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vaporesso armour pro kit review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Oct 4, 2018.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    Armour pro kit comes in few colors:

- Black
    - Midnight blue
    - White
    - Silver
    - Green
    - Red and blue

[​IMG]

Specification:

- Refillable Tank Capacity: 5ml/2ml
    - Output Wattage: 5-100W
    - Resistance Range: 0.03-5ohm
    - Single Battery: 21700/20700/18650
    - Charging Current: 2A

In the box:

- Armour Pro Mod
    - 18650 adapter
    - CASCADE Baby Tank(2/5ml)
    - Meshed Coil (0.18O) -Pre-installed
    - GT CCELL2 Coil (0.3O)
    - USB Charging Cable
    - User Guide

[​IMG]

Cascade baby sub-ohm tank you can buy separately in few colors:

- Silver
    - Blue
    - Rainbow
    - Gold
    - Black
    - Shiny gold

[​IMG]

Vaporesso cascade baby sub-ohm tank is very similar with cascade sub-ohm tank, but there is few differences and capacity is also different. I received cascade baby in black color and it looks nice in my opinion. You can see some details on the plastic cap and you can see similar details on the airflow control ring. Above the airflow ring you can see engraved "Vaporesso" and from the bottom of the tank you can see engraved "Cascade baby" and "Designed and manufactured by Vaporesso". Diameter of this sub-ohm tank is 24.5mm, height is 58mm with drip tip, capacity of vaporesso cascade baby is 5ml, or you can buy TPD version with 2ml capacity.

[​IMG]

Cascade baby comes with delrin 510 drip tip with 2 o rings on it, drip tip stands very nice in the place and it is okay for using. You can use any other 510 drip tip here without any problems. Height of the drip tip is 10mm, diameter of the drip tip is 13mm.
    Right under the drip tip there is one plastic piece, that piece is here to improve the top fill system, it locks the top part and because of this plastic piece there is no chance that top cap can be opened randomly, which is very good. On the plastic piece you can see design that will make easier to grab the piece and pull it up. You can unscrew the plastic piece but it has reverse threading. If you unscrew that piece, under it you can see one metal part and you can see how top fill works here. Top fill here is very interesting and a little bit different than on the other tanks. To fill it, you need to grab the plastic piece and pull it up and then you can push it to the side, also on the top cap you can see where you need to push it so you can open it. Hole for e liquid is okay, probably you will not have a problem to fill the tank.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cascade tank comes with the glass tank, this tank has 5ml capacity which is really good. In the package you will receive one more spare glass in case that you break this one.
    To change the glass or clean the tank, you need to unscrew the top cap and chimney, also here we have reverse threading. When you take apart the sub-ohm tank, you can see how actually e liquid goes to the coil. On this tank, e liquid will be also under the glass part, under the glass part you can see 3 slots where e liquid will go down and feed the coil. As manufacturer says, that way wicking will be more efficient with less chance that dry hit can happen. Now because you will not be able to see remaining e liquid in the tank someone may not like this, but you can always turn tank upside down and you can see remaining e liquid.

[​IMG]

Cascade baby comes with two coils in the package. It will come with pre installed GT mesh coil, coil resistance is 0.18ohm and recommended wattage for that coil is 50-85watts. Coil that you will receive as spare coil is CCell coil, resistance of this coil is 0.3ohm, recommended power for this coil is 35-50watts. Separately you can buy few types of coils for cascade baby sub ohm tank:

- GT1 0.2ohm 50-70w
    - GT2 0.4ohm 40-80w
    - GT4 0.15ohm 30-70w
    - GT6 0.2ohm 40-100w
    - GT8 0.15ohm 50-110w
    - GT CCELL 0.5ohm 20-32w

Also this tank is compatible with smok baby beast coils, which is a pro for sure.
    When you want to change the coil you need to unscrew the base, base has normal threading and you need to screw the coil into the base. Threads are pretty much good here. As always before you fill the tank you need to prime your coil with few drops of e liquid to avoid any dry hits and after that you can fill the tank and use it right away. Coils works really good with my e liquid, I use 70-30 vg-pg and there is no leaking.

On the base there is airflow control ring and you can see some details on the ring that helps with adjustment. On the airflow control ring you can see 3 airflow holes and here we have a stopper, which is good, what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How cascade baby sub-ohm tank works:

First, what I liked here is the top fill on this tank, to fill this tank is very easy and I like the fact that there's no chance that you can open the top fill randomly, you just need to pull up the plastic piece and push it to the side, when you fill it just push the plastic piece back and that's it. About coils that I received in the package, both coils works well. With Ccell coil there is much less airflow, but with GT mesh coil there is a lot of airflow, so if you like more restrictive draw Ccell coil will be for you, but if you like a lot of airflow than you will like more mesh coil.
    Vapor production on this sub-ohm tank is very good for recommended power, of course with mesh coil there is more vapor but also you will need more power for that. Flavor is solid, in my opinion better with mesh coil, but you may find it better with Ccell coil. Also there is no any leaking here.
    What you may not like here is when you want to change the coil for example you need to hold the metal part of the tank and then unscrew the base, because if you hold the glass or top cap you will also unscrew the chimney with the base because of reverse threading.
    What will you like here is very easy and secure top fill system with no possibility that you can open the top cap randomly, very good mesh coil that gives very solid flavor, build quality is pretty much good and this is nice looking tank.

Vaporesso armour pro

Armour pro is in my opinion very beautiful mod, this is very subjective, but this one looks amazing. Mod is compatible with 3 types of batteries, 18650 with adapter, 20700 and 21700. In the package will be 18650 battery adapter and if you don't have bigger battery you can use 18650 battery. Mod works between 5-100w, coil resistance that you can use is 0.03-5ohm. Weight of the mod is 108g without battery and size of the mode is 38.5mm x 27mm x 86mm. You can buy armour pro in 6 different colors, I have the black one and color quality looks good so far, there is no any scratches on the mod, build quality is also very good.
    Vaporesso armour pro has Omni board 4.0 and it is really fast, only 0.002s.

[​IMG]

From the top of the mod you can see stainless steel connection that is screwed from the top, threads here are very good and here also you can see gold plated spring loaded 510 pin. You can see some interesting design on the 510 connection and good thing here is that mod won't be scratched from the atomizer. You can use here any atomzier up to 26mm in diameter without overhang.
    We have some details on the mod, on the both sides you can see engraved "Armour PRO" and from the back of the mod you can see engraved "Vaporesso". Also on one side of the mod you can see the usb port for charging and upgrading the deivde, mod supports fast 2A charging.
    From the front side of the mod you can see the screen, fire button, plus and minus buttons and select button.
    There is no any rattling here, buttons are very clicky, everything is pretty much good here. Interesting thing here is the fire button, big bar over the screen is the fire button, which in my opinion very interesting and useful. The fire button is very clicky and very comfortable for using, you can press the button however you want, I like that fire button a lot. Fire buton works very good and there is no missifres at all. We have nice color screen here with a lot of informations. Screen is very beautilful but brightness of the screen is very low, especially when you are outside, that is because of the dark bar over the screen, that reduces the brightness of the screen. When you are inside in the room, basically everything you will see very good, but when you are outside it can be a problem.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    To turn on the mod you need to click 5 times on the fire button, same you need to do when you want to turn it off.
    When you turn on the mod in the watt mode you will see:

- Battery indicator
    - Mode and pre heat
    - Power in watts, which here looks amazing
    - Coil resistance
    - Puff counter
    - Volts
    - Vaping time

On the screen you can see all informations that you will need, which I really like.
    If you want to lock the device you need to click 3 times on the fire button, same you need to do to unlock the device. When the mod is locked you won't be able to use plus and minus buttons but you still will be able to use the fire button and vape. When the device is locked when you press any of little buttons on the screen you will see how to unlock the device and how to turn it off. When you turn off the mod on the screen you can see which board is inside and software version.
    If you press in the same time plus and fire buttons on the screen you will see the clock, but also after few seconds of not using the mod you will be able to see the clock on the screen. If you press in the same time select button and the fire button, on screen you will see software version, if you press in the same time plus and minus buttons mod will show CCW mode.
    To adjust the power you will use plus and minus buttons and power will go up or down in 0.1w increments, but if you hold the button power will go up or down in 1w increments.
    To enter the menu you need to hold the select button or to press the select button 3 times.
    In the menu you can see:

1. Exit
    2. VW H
    3. VW N
    4. VW S
    5. CCW
    6. SP
    7. VV
    8. CCV
    9. SS
    10. NI
    11. TI
    12. M1
    13. M2
    14. BP
    15. Set

To scroll through the menu you need to use plus or minus buttons and when you want to enter any sub menu you need to press the select button, if you press the fire button you will exit the menu.
    This mod also has VV mode which I know that a lot of people like, in SP mode you can use 0.03 ohm coil resistance.
    If you choose sub menu set, you can change a lot of things. First that you can set is the clock, you can choose between analog and digital clock and you can adjust time and date. You can adjust screen brightness, it is nice to have this option but you probably won't use it here because brightness of the screen even when it is set to full brightness is dark because of the bar. You can also reset the puff counter and you can see here puff time and puff counter. You can change the theme, basically you can change the color on the screen, you can choose between orange, green, blue, yellow and red. Next, we have smart option, if you turn on that option, every time when you screw new atomizer on the mod, mod will automatically set the power for that coil. Next option is auto option, which sets the automatic pre heat. You can also set the screen time, you can set when the clock will disappear from the screen, and you can set it between 3s-60min. Next you can see the version and last option is default.
    So, on this mod we have a lot of option that I like, menu is really nice and you can basically set everything you like here.

As I said, this mod is one of the most beautiful mods out there, I really like how it looks, very beautiful mod in my opinion. Another option that you may like here is the normal pre heat, when it is set on normal pre heat, when you press the fire button it will give a little bit more power and it will go down a bit, which means that it will fire extremely fast, but if you not like that you can set it to soft pre heat. Chip works very well, omni board 4.0 is very good, I use this mod without any problems, everything works as it should. Display is very beautiful with a lot of informations, but I would like that they used transparent fire button because of better brightness, personally I don't mind, but it would be better for sure.
    Mod is compatible with 3 types of batteries which is perfect for me because I like to use 21700 batteries. Vaporesso armour pro is very comfortable mod, it feels very nice in the hand, one of the most comfortable mods out there, trust me this is extremely comfortable to use and hold in the hand. It is true that mod has dark screen, but I still like it because how it looks and all that info on the screen, also here we have a lot of option and settings which I also personally like.
    In my opinion armour pro is very good mod and I would recommend it.

You can buy it here: Vaporesso armour pro

[​IMG]