Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

vaporbreak phoenix style atty.

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by Trina, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Trina

Trina New Member

a few of us are getting these so please, feel free to add your own opinions.

been using it for about 12 hours now. kind of falling in love with it. not too much of afan of dripping, and i have to remember to keep the airhole on top when the atty is on it's side.

the coils it comes with are fine for me. don't have any way of measuring the resistance at the moment. but i'm guessing they're about 2ohms.

the one major issue i have with it. and i think it would be true with all atties of this design. the juice well has a hard right angle shoulder against the top cap. and if you drip in through the drip tip, the juice runs down the side, and catches there, instead of going into the juice well. meaning you can put ina few drips when it goes dry, and still get dry hits. not too much of an issue, just take of the drip tip. but hey. gotta have something to bitch about.

also the drip tips it comes with arent the most consistent in size. i got two atties one tip fits perfectly, the other felt like it was welded in the first time i tried to take it out.

all in all, for $6.50 it could .comse an embolism and still be good value.

2. babunirbaba

babunirbaba New Member

I been runnin 2 of'em for all of 24 hrs :} I got some spare wicks with'em atomzier wick for EGO-UFO 10pcs/pack - VaporBreak unwound'em straight'end'em put the wick aside

didnt like the look of the fibres dustin off the wick so I used some cotton .comse swab for wick heres a tut

[video=youtube;DdVhwtKRmyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdVhwtKRmyk[/video]

vapes & wicks well no dry hits with one end tucked under in the well , the other shorter end up against the wall no problems with it at all this way , came across this so gave it a try

Phoenix/Chalice Vertical Cotton Wick Setup

it wicked ok
    the cheap VB phoenix its good value

3. mokeydluffy2014

mokeydluffy2014 New Member

i'll have to give that short/long a go.

4. boummaDom

boummaDom New Member

That is an awesome idea gona try that really great tut best ive seen

5. norma0164

norma0164 New Member

6. Starkissed

Starkissed New Member

Bought some Handy .comze Swabs from the chemist & gave this a go just then as my 1st coild making exercise.

Tried the Vertical Cotton Wick Setup 1st and it was so bloody fiddly these things are so small I managed to get a nice "shaped" coil standing up and stuffed some rolled cotton in worked but not very well on the eGo no chance on the Provari...

Next tried as the video above coild looked like a dogs breakfast but it vaped a little better and was much easier to position. Only on the eGo again...

Try a couple more times tomorrow think a little practice should get a decent coil going.

Think Im going to have to get a reading light so I can see better maybe a bloody magnify glass... LOL