Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

VAPING MOOD EVERYDAY

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by daniel farrell, Mar 30, 2023.

?

DO YOU SMOKE EVERYDAY?

1. YES

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. MAYBE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. daniel farrell

daniel farrell New Member

Device:
    A vaporizer or vaporiser, colloquially known as a vape, is a device used to vaporize substances for inhalation. Plant substances can be used, commonly cannabis, tobacco, or other herbs or blends of essential oil.
    Juice:
    mango
    Hi my name is Daniel I'm a 35 year old pack a day smoker and I need to quit. Or at least cut back on my nicotine consumption. I have "smokers corns" on the bottom of my feet that are extremely painful and are hindering my ability to work. Or do much of anything really.
    I'm told they'll go away if I can quit or cut back on my smoking.

Kool Blue has been my best buddy for all these years and they'll be hard to replace.
    So I'm needing some recommendations for something as close to Kool blue as I can get. I have some kind of device sold over the counter, it's black and semi oval shaped.

Idk think this is considered disposable because I replace the nicotine pod in the device when it's empty. I charge the device like I do my phone. The menthol is good but it seems very light and I get no satisfaction from it. Also, the first few puffs I take from him cause me to cough. After 1 or 2 puffs I'm good. The last time I tried a truly disposable pen I came away with a hacking cough.

I've checked the library for info but it's all so outdated, like from 2021.
    Searched the entire site for "Kool blue" and found a few threads but all too old to be helpful to me.

So... Any advice or suggestions are very much appreciated.

2. Mangors

Mangors New Member

Device:
    Smoko
    Juice:
    Original Tobacco Flavoured E-Liquid
    Yes i can support that decision. I also want to quit somehow, but i don't know how. Although i have recently discovere The Smoko Vape Kits UK which according to my friends words is a good way to at least stop hurting myself and begin my path to healthier life. Moreover this is the way to save money, and we know how hard they can be acquired, right? I think i shall try and then just share my opinion about this

Last edited: Apr 27, 2023