Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vaping flavours for stinking hot days :(

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by feniks3623, Oct 23, 2015.

1. feniks3623

feniks3623 New Member

Well its 45C here today, and of course I'm trapped inside the house with the dog :) My thoughts have turned to making some juices.

I wanted something cooling on a hot day, so I made up two newies.

Hypnotic Cooler

This is a really simple recipe, (its too hot to think too much),

Hypnotic Mist 10% (this is available from Vaping Cobra)

Koolada 5% (TPA from Juice Factory)

Doesn't need steeping, just give it a shake and vape.

Next is Triple Ice

Double Mint 5% (Flavour West)

Peppermint 5% (TPA or Flavour West)

Extreme Ice 5% (Flavour West)

Also doesn't need steeping, shake and vape, this one is an icy minty bomb :)

Enjoy:)

2. dadaloglu_21

dadaloglu_21 New Member

peach ice by indigo vapor is another awesome vape on a hot day so refreshing and fruity

3. kuning

kuning New Member

I've tried a few peach flavours from a few vendors now, and find that I still like my own better :) I am fussy though.

I think Noe's melon one would probably be a good hot day vape as well, nice and light. Sorry Noe, can't remember the name :) Maybe if you read this you could tell me what its called.

lol, I like the fact that with DIY I can pretty much make up a flavour to suit my mood, and the weather :)

4. DominicOg

DominicOg New Member

I like the sound of that triple ice. Are you passing out samples :)

5. greenteam

greenteam New Member

Hey Spud I really like reading about your recipes whats your peach recipe

6. MMOJonson

MMOJonson New Member

We had a particularly horrible hot sticky day yesterday. I vaped mainly florals, the cleaner, less complicated the better I found.

The above sound lovely, though :)

7. Unlorgo

Unlorgo New Member

I've only made up 10ml of each, and half of that is already gone, I'll have to mix up some bigger batches before giving out samples. You could join our swappy club Criss :)

I reckon the triple ice took the temperature down by 10 degrees on the first vape :) The extreme ice concentrate sure has a kick!

8. danfz18

danfz18 New Member

Mmmmmm I must of forgotten to put the peach recipe into the DIY recipe thread, I will remedy that though. My peach one is not a sweet recipe like many of them, its more tangy.

9. dodger23

dodger23 New Member

Swappy club I like that. I stopped playing with new flavour and got rid of most of my concentrates. I realised I don't have the palette or patience to DIY from scratch.

10. ASIANESE

ASIANESE New Member

Yep, I'm with you there Essie, I don't like anything to heavy or sweet on a hot day. I have one that you might like, its called Honey Blue, (I think I first saw it in vape book, but have changed it to suit my own tastes), it has honeysuckle and blueberry as the main flavours, but both really light, not cloying or sickly sweet. My SO really likes this one as well, and often takes a tank of this to work. Its also lovely with a cold glass of white wine :)

11. wajeque

wajeque New Member

Tangy sounds good I will try to find that diy thread

12. patrickmshtoze125

patrickmshtoze125 New Member

The DIY recipe thread is stickied to the top of the DIY sub forum, I haven't put the peach one in yet, but I will tonight :)

13. olejesus

olejesus New Member

Thank you.....

14. Cowboy Neal at the Wheel

Cowboy Neal at the Wheel New Member

15. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Currently alternating a mouthful of caramelised fig gelato (as in the real thing), with vaping Vape King's VK4. Most enjoyable taste sensation!

16. czxnmsw788

czxnmsw788 New Member

I think anything with menthol / mint / fruit.... nothing too heavy on the hot days. I used to switch to menthol smokes when I traveled to hot countries....

17. malekoemer

malekoemer New Member

I vape Iced Water on hot days. It's Fancee Juice, a light watermelon with a touch of menthol. It's light, slightly sweet and cool at the end. Very refreshing. :)

18. verscharren

verscharren New Member

I'm thinking Juice Factory melon super concentrate, (this is soooo nice), and the extreme ice, might be a nice mix also, really you could add almost any fruit concentrate and it would probably be nice to vape. Mmmmm maybe a couple of drops of lemon with the melon, to cut any sweetness :)

Probably gonna get a thunder storm tonight, at least it will cool things down a bit. This hot weather is getting to be like some sort of nightmareish groundhog day :(

19. Sylen

Sylen New Member

We've had a cool change up here, so maybe it's coming your way too? Hope so, it's been hideous.

Watermelon is the only fruit vape I can tolerate be.comse it's light and not so lolly-like as other fruits, but only on hot days. It's perfect then. :)

20. Jessica L

Jessica L New Member

I am enjoying banana split atm.