Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vapefly Kriemhild SubOhm Tank Review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by Christine joy, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Christine joy

Christine joy New Member

Device:
    kriemhilde tank
    Juice:
    unkown
    Where to buy:
    https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapefly-Kriemhild-Subohm-Tank.html
    https://www.ave40.com/vapefly-kriemhild-200w-tc-box-kit.html
    https://www.elegomall.com/vapefly-kriemhild-sub-ohm-tank-5ml.html?source=list

By Laura-ann Burgess

The Vapefly Kriemhild SubOhm Tank is up for review today, a sleek feat of German craftsmanship, designed for convenience and flavour and with no shortage of good looks!

This is my first review of VapeFly’s gear and I’ll tell you straight up, I’m impressed!

[​IMG]

Inside The Box
    [​IMG]

Key Features
    Design and Build Quality
    Not knowing what to expect from Vapefly, I opened up the neat, black, box packaging in anticipation, and I instantaneously wanted to snog this gorgeous looking sub-ohm tank!!!

I was lucky enough to receive the gunmetal version but there are 4 slick color options available, of which I think the gunmetal and the black/gold are amazeballs.

[​IMG]

How Does The Vapefly Kriemhild SubOhm Tank Perform?
    Besides the much appreciated top-fill and coil-change features, this tank does exactly what it’s supposed to!

I do find the vape a little on the loud side, with that almost whistling but not quite whistling feel – that doesn’t bother me whatsoever, though it may bother the person sitting next to me.

Besides that almost whistle, the airflow has an incredible range on this tank, although I only use it half way to about a 3/4 shut, since the more open range is just too damn much.

Airflow is also incredibly smooth, besides the almost-whistle, and if you like a restricted vape, you get a very satisfying restricted feel at those lower settings.

[​IMG]

While this tank does get hot during chain vaping, I’ve found those heat sinks really effective in stopping the heat before it reaches your lips which, in my case, occasionally engulf more of the drip tip than is sanitary.

I can’t rave enough about how convenient and slick this tank is and I really have nothing bad to say about it.

I did have a bit of trouble finding mods in my collection which looked good with such a high profile tank – all the more reason, if you ask me, for admins to be sweet and send me the Kriemhild mod to match, to be subtle.

Vapefly Kriemhild SubOhm Tank 0.15Ohm Triple Mesh Coil
    This is the pre-installed coil on this tank, Ni chrome and recommended for 50-80W vaping.

I have to say that, for me, this coil should have been recommended for 65-80W, as it only comes into it’s own through it’s uppermost range.

This is a beautiful coil, smooth vaping with massive vapour production and delicious, mouth watering flavour. It provides a scrumptious, warm vape at 80W, with the airflow 1/2 way open.

I vaped on it for a week at 80W, using a heavily flavoured, high VG juice and I needed to extract and rinse the hell out of the coil head at that point, as its had become a little toasty tasting.

However, keep in mind that I vape myself stupid most of the time and this doesn’t mean you won’t get a good 2-3 weeks out of this coil head, before renewing for a little longer with a thorough rinse.

I, for one, will be ordering a value-pack of these coil heads as the flavour is awesome and I need to keep using this tank!

Vapefly Kriemhild SubOhm Tank 0.2Ohm Single Mesh TWE Coil
    This is the spare coil in the pack, Ni chrome and recommended for the same 50-80W range.

I insist on using this coil head at 80W, as I find the flavour to be considerably lower than the triple, which I’d become quite fond of using.

With that said, flavour is not bad at all at 80W, still well above the average but, as this coil head allows more air through, you will need to dial your airflow down very low indeed in order to achieve the flavour the other coil achieves at 60W.

Pros
    • Beautiful build and machining
    • Convenient top fill
    • Convenient coil-change design
    • Ravishing good looks
    • Massive airflow
    • Great Vapour Production
    • Kickass flavour
    [​IMG]
    Cons

• Base threading can be a bit sticky
    • High profile looks funny with most mods
    • Not the best lifespan from coil heads, though the reviewer is a heavy vaper
    Final Review Verdict
    Oh c’mon now, what’s not to love?!

The Vapefly Kriemhild Sub Ohm Tank is a surefire winner, if you’re looking for a flavorful vape, a slick profile and incredible top fill and coil-change convenience.

I highly recommended it to both beginner and experienced sub-ohm vapers as ease-of-use is off the charts on this one – enjoy!

So are you using this stunning sub-ohm tank or ready to buy one?

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!