Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vapefly core rta review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Sep 4, 2018.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    Vapefly core rta comes in few colors:

- Gold
    - Stainless steel
    - Black
    - Rainbow

[​IMG]

Specification:

Design: German 103 Team
    Diameter: 25.2mm
    Height: 46.4mm
    Material: 304 Stainless
    Drip tip: 810/510 (with adaptor)
    Drip tip material: PMMA
    Capacity: 2ml(a 4ml extra bubble glass included)
    Coil Type: Single/Dual
    Thread: 510

Features:

- Innovative "Q" airflow system
    - Cloud beast for massive vapor production
    - Supports single coil & dual coils building
    - 2ml capacity with extra 4ml bubble tube
    - Adjustable bottom airflow system

In the box:

- Core RTA
    - 510 drip tip adaptor
    - 4ml bubble glass
    - Single coil adaptor
    - Screw Driver
    - Spare parts
    - Firebolt cotton
    - Manual

[​IMG]

he Core RTA is designed by German 103 and Vapefly. It supports both single coil building and dual coil building. You can buy this RTA in 4 different colors, gold, ss, black or rainbow, I received core rta in black color. Color quality looks good so far, after one week of using this rta. Core rta is made out of stainless steel and build quality is good, threads are good, nothing is sharp on core rta, I can't complain about quality. Diameter of core rta is 25mm, height is 46.4mm. I would like to say that in the box you will receive firebolt cotton and firebolt cotton is very easy to use, especially for 3mm coils, if you use smaller coils you will need to split the cotton, this is very good cotton and there is no need to fluff it before use, so I would recommend this cotton.
    On the top cap you can see nicely engraved details, on the chamber you can see white engraved details, someone will like that details, someone won't, but in my opinion details looks cool.
    On the airflow ring you can see egraved "core" on one side and same engraving on the another side, also on the airflow ring you can see nice design that helps with airflow adjustment. From the bottom of core rta you can see protruding gold plated 510 pin, engraved "core" and you can see some branding. Personally I think that core rta is very nice looking rta.

Core rta comes with PMMA 810 drip tip without o ring on it and you can use any other drip tip without o ring here. This drip tip stands very nice on the top of rta and this is comfortable drip tip for using. In the box you will receive 510 drip tip adaptor and if you like to use 510 drip tips you can use your own 510 drip tip with this adaptor, personally I like to use provided 810 drip tip.
    On the top cap, as I already said, you can see beautiful design that helps a lot when you want to unscrew the top cap and fill the tank. You can very easy unscrew the top cap, you won't even need a full turn here. Holes for e liquid are big so you won't have any problem when you need to fill the tank, even with bigger bottles. There is no leaking when you fill the tank, at least that didn't happen to me, not even once. I would suggest that when you screw the top cap, don't screw it to tight because later when you want to unscrew the top cap there's chance that you will unscrew the chamber, so try not to screw it to tight. In case that you do, with one hand you can hold the base and the tank and with the other hand you can unscrew the top cap without any problem.

[​IMG]

Core rta comes with regular glass tank preinstalled, but in the box you will receive bubble glass tank. When you use this rta with regular glass tank, capacity will be 2ml of e liquid, if you use it with bubble glass tank capacity will be 4.5ml which is much better in my opinion. This is subjective but I like how this rta looks with regular glass tank and with bubble glass tank, but anyway I prefer to use bubble glass tank. O ring that holds the tank is good, so you will be able to change the coil or cotton even if there is e liquid left in the tank, which is really good.
    If you buy tpd version of this atomizer in the package you will receive two regular glass tanks with 2ml capacity.

I saw that airflow control ring on the sample version was little bit loose but on my atomizer there's no problem with the airflow ring, it has good tension on it and there is no chance that it can randomly move, which is good, my version is not sample version.
    On the airflow ring we can see two airflow holes and we have a stopper here, which is always good. What you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side.
    Chamber has nice conical shape and diameter of the chamber is 19mm, this will improve the flavor.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Build deck is very interesting, we have two posts here and coils share the same post if you use this rta with two coils. You can use this atomizer as single coil, but in that case you need to use the adaptor from the package and with that adaptor you will block one part of the deck and you will block one part of wicking holes.
    Build deck is raised from the base and we have nice wicking holes and that will improve wicking.
    On the build deck you can see honeycomb style airflow, under each of the coils you can see 8 holes for airflow, but also in the middle of the deck you can see 3 holes, they call it Q airflow. Air will hit coils form the bottom and from the side. Airflow is very smooth and honeycomb style airflow improves flavor.
    You can see that airflow holes are shaped the same way as the coil above the hole, that way air will hit the coil very precise and flavor will be very good. On the middle of the deck you can see 3 holes, that part is also shaped that way and air will hit coils very precise. Very nice designed build deck and I must say that I like it. Biggest coils that you can use here are coils with 3mm diameter. I tried here clapton coils and coils with one wire, screws with claps are good and they lock the leads very nice in place.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Basically you can very easy place coils here, for people that never worked on this kinda build deck, I can suggest that you can first place one coil and than you need to clip the leads and after that you need to use that coil the measure the other one, after that place both coils and tight down screws. If you decide to use the adaptor from the package to use this atomizer with one coil, it is even easier to place that coil and I think that you won't have any problem with that. I will mention again, biggest coils that you can place here are 3mm coils, I don't mind it because I use 2.5mm and 3mm coils.
    Best way to place the cotton is to cut it in length of the base then fluff the cotton and after that you can put the cotton in wicking holes. If your cotton touching the bottom of the base you can just move it up a little bit with your tool, because it will wick way better. If you do everything as you should wicking will be perfect, your coils will stay saturated on higher power.
    So, I tried here clapton coils and coils with single wire, I also tried this rta with one coil and of course I tried it on low and high powers. I like more to use it with two coils and right now I use coils with 0.27ohm resistance between 45-50 watts and it works amazing, it produces dense and massive vapor.
    With one coil this rta works good as well but in my opinion dual coil configuration is way better because rta shows his full potential in dual coil configuration, of course you may like it more in single coil configuration, it's subjective.
    Flavor is amazing, Q airflow works really good and with nicely shaped chamber flavor is very good and airflow is very smooth.
    Everything is pretty much good, maybe some people won't like that bigger coils than 3mm can't be used here but as I said I don't use bigger coils than 3mm anyway, I like this RTA, package is good, in the package is bubble glass which I like, build quality is very solid, flavor and vapor production are amazing, so I can't complain.
    This is very nice rta in my opinion.

You can get it here: Core RTA

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]