Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vanilla cartomisers

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by junky2k3, Jul 11, 2014.

1. junky2k3

junky2k3 New Member

Hi all went to see my suplier today and he was out of tobacco flavour carts so i descided to go with vanilla ,YUK:eek-new: i should have taken the esspreso or something else i have been using one today and i think it will be the last ,maybe a e juice tastes different but i am not likeing this at all ,thankfully i only bought two packs rather than the 5 i normally buy and still have 6 packs of tobaccco flavour left .

2. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Why are you using carts ?

3. RheaDMZD

RheaDMZD New Member

4. morbidlybeautiful

morbidlybeautiful New Member

Hi guys watched both the videos from this guy ,have washed the carts out and they are drying ,i use the condom method for filling them its seems easy enough ,the reason i am using carts is be.comse that is what fit on the end of my e cig battery to make it look like a normal cig .

5. tententen

tententen New Member

Why do you want to look like a stinky smoker? :) lol..... I started like that too.

6. Followups

Followups New Member

My wife has been using Joyetech 510 batteries and Vision Nanos for about 10 months and will not use any thing else. She has gone through a few batteries over that time and has been carrying a potable charger for the last 5 months which has made life easier as well. The big positive is she hasn't touched a cigarette in close to 12 months so they still do the job.
    The big positive for me was not having to fill cartomizers every day (what we started with)
    Give these Vision Nanos a go. They last well, give a good vape and you can use most flavors in them.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cheers
    Midlife