Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vandy vape trident kit review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, May 20, 2019.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    I received Vandy vape trident kit from Vandy vape for the purpose of this review.

Vandy vape trident kit comes in few colors:

- Military green
    - Desert yellow
    - Black
    - Grey

[​IMG]

Specification:

Kit:

- 137mm x 27mm

Atomizer:

- Precnik: 26mm
    - Visina: 45mm
    - Kapacitet: 3.5ml / 5ml

Mod:

- Precnik: 27mm
    - Visina: 92mm

In the box:

- Trident mod
    - Trident sub ohm tank
    - User manual
    - Spare parts
    - Coil
    - Bubble glass tank

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trident atomizer:

Trident atomizer is basically the same atomizer as Jackaroo sub ohm tank.
    Atomizer is 45mm in height with drip tip that comes pre installed. On the base atomizer is 24mm in diameter but airflow ring protrudes and diameter there is 26mm. Build quality is very good, everything is as it should be. You can see some details on the atomizer, on the top cap you can see some details that helps when you want to take of the top cap, on the airflow control ring you also can see some details that helps with airflow adjustment. From the bottom of the atomizer you can see engraved "Designed and manufactured by Vandy vape" and you can see serial number.

[​IMG]

Drip tip that comes pre installed is in grey color and in my opinion this is very nice drip tip. This is 510 drip tip but I can say that this drip tip is very comfortable for using, usually I use 810 drip tips but this one is good. This drip tip is without o ring but still you can use here 510 drip tips with o rings. Drip tip that comes pre installed on the atomizer is 8mm in height and diameter of the hole is 12mm.
    You can take off the top cap very easy, we have top fill system here and this is a locking system, so you need to spin the top cap a little bit and you can take off the top cap and fill the tank, also there is no chance that you can accidentally take off the top cap. E liquid hole is big and you will have no problem with big tip on the bottle. Details on the top cap also helps with filling, so filling this tank is very easy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With this atomizer you will receive regular glass tank and this tank has 3.5ml capacity, also in the package you will receive bubble glass tank with 5ml capacity. Personally I like to use bubble glass tank because I like more capacity.
    In the package you will receive two coils and both are mesh coils which is very good. Coil that comes pre installed has 0.15ohm resistance and you can use this coil from 50-90w. The other coil that comes with atomizer has 0.15ohm resistance also and this coil works from 50-90w. Coils works very good and wicking is good. Also you can change the coils very easy because threads are good. When you use the coil for the first time you need to prime the coil with few drops of e liquid, then you can fill the tank and you can vape.

[​IMG]

On the base you can see the airflow control ring and we have two airflow slots here. As I said you can see some details that helps with airflow adjustment, so you can pretty much easy adjust the airflow and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the other side. When airflow is open there is a lot of airflow and vapor production is very good.

[​IMG]

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

I really like how this drip tip looks and how comfortable drip tip is but someone would like that here is 810 drip tip. Top fill system works very good and you can fill this atomizer very easy and simple, also there is no any leaking when you fill the atomizer. In the package you will receive the bubble glass tank that I like because of the capacity. Vapor production is very good and airflow is very smooth. Coils works good and wicking is good, there is break in period but after that flavor is very good. I can say that this is a very good atomizer.

Cons:

- Someone will maybe like to use 810 drip tip, but this one is very comfortable

Pros:

- Build quality
    - Comfortable drip tip
    - Coils works good
    - Good flavor
    - Airflow is smooth
    - Good capacity with bubble glass
    - Very good top fill system
    - There is no leaking

Trident mod:

Trident mod comes in 4 colors, I have the grey color and I can say that it looks pretty good. This is a tube mod that is powered by single 18650 battery. Design of the mod is very interesting in my opionion, it has a lot of details and because of the details and material mod is very comfortable for using which is really good. On the mod you can see engraved "Vandy vape", from the bottom on the battery cover you can see engraved "Trident" and "Designed and manufactured by Vandy vape". This mod is water resistant, dust resistant and shock resistant which is very good.

[​IMG]

From the top of the mod you can see stainless steel connection, threads are very good and we have here gold plated spring loaded 510 pin. Diameter of the mod is 27mm, so you can use atomizers up to 27mm in diameter without overhang.
    From the bottom of the mod you can see battery cover and on the cover you can see venting hole, cover has details that helps when you want to unscrew the cover from the mod. Threads here are very good and you will have no problems with screwing or unscrewing the battery cap. From the inside of the battery cover you can see engraved how to put your battery inside, also in the slot you can see engraved battery orientation as well. Inside you can also see isolation in case that your battery wrap is scratched, but anyway you should never use battery with scratched wrap.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On the device you can see the fire button, fire button protrudes and it has different texture so you can find it pretty much easy. On the fire button you can see led lights and led will glow every time when you press the fire button. This device has battery indicator which I personally like, it glows in 3 colors to show you the battery capacity:

- Purple: 70% - 100%
    - Blue: 30% - 70%
    - Red: Manje od 30%

Protections on the device:

- Over-heating protection
    - Short circuit protection
    - Battery menagement system
    - 10s cut off

How this device works and my thoughts:

I like that they made another mod that is water resistant, dust resistant and shock resistant, I like it even more because this is a tube mod, I like tube mods. So this device will be great for you if you like tube mods that has very nice features. I like the material because this mod is very comfortable for using. I like when device like this one has battery indicator and this is a big pro for me, the fire button is very big and it works just good.
    Trident mod works with single 18650 battery which will be a pro for many people because you can always use this device while you are charging other battery, but still you can't use bigger battery here. This device works in direct output mode which means that power will decrease with battery capacity decreasing. I can suggest you trident kit if you want to buy the device with single 18650 battery and device that is very easy to use, also if you want the device that has very nice features.

Cons:

- You can't use 20700 or 21700 battery (but it would be a bigger device) / this is a good thing for many people also

Pros:

- Build quality is good
    - Water, dust, shock resistant
    - Very comfortable for using
    - Big fire button
    - One 18650 battery
    - Battery indicator
    - Very easy to use

Check it here: Trident kit