Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vandy vape kylin m review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, May 16, 2019.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    I received kylin m from Vandy vape for the purpose of this review.

Vandy vape kylin m comes in few colors:

- Stainless steel
    - Gun metal
    - Blue
    - Gold
    - Frosted grey
    - Matte black
    - Rainbow

[​IMG]

Specification:

- Diameter: 24mm
    - Height: 34mm
    - Capacity: 3ml / 4.5ml

In the package:

- Kylin m
    - Spare parts
    - 0.2ohm mesh coils
    - 0.15ohm mesh coils
    - Cotton
    - 4.5ml bubble tank

[​IMG]

Kylin m is the new atomizer from Vandy vape, this kylin is different from previous versions because kylin m is mesh rta. Kylin m comes in very rich package. In the package you will receive 4 coils, some cotton, 510 drip tip adapter, tool for mesh coils and you will receive the bubble glass tank, in my opinion the package is very nice.
    You can see some details on the atomizer, on the top cap you can see details that helps when you want to unscrew the top cap, on the base you can see the similar details. On the airflow control you can see some details as well, from the bottom of the atomizer you can see some engravings and on the chamber you can see engraved "Kylin m". Build quality is very good, threads are good, 510 pin protrudes and it is gold plated.
    Kylin m is atomizer with top airflow, so this is one of the best feature on this atomizer because this one will never leak.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kylin m comes with 810 drip tip pre installed, I like drip tips from vandy vape, so I like this one as well, in my opinion this is a very comfortable drip tip for using. In the package you will receive 510 drip tip adapter so you can use any 510 drip tip here if you like.
    As I said top cap has some details that helps when you want to unscrew the top cap, threads are really good so there is no any problems with taking off the top cap. When you take off the top cap you can see two fill slots, but because of the desing you can fill this atomizer up to the top o ring which is really good. Considering that you can fill this atomizer up to the o ring you can fill it with any bottle.
    As I already said this is a top airflow atomizer and basically there is no chance that this atomizer can leak, you don't have to worry about leaking with this one. Under the top cap you can see the airflow control ring and you can see some details that helps with airflow adjustment, you can pretty much easy adjust airflow and also there is a stopper. On the airflow control ring you can see honeycomb airflow, you can see 19 holes from each side and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. If you want you can take off the airflow control ring when you want to clean your atomizer which is very good.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Atomizer comes with regular glass tank with 3ml capacity which is pretty much okay but in the package you will receive the bubble glass tank with 4.5ml capacity which is very good capacity for this rta, personally I prefer to use bubble glass tank because of the capacity. O ring holds the tank in place so you can always take off the base when you have e liquid left in the tank and change your coil or cotton.
    From the inside of the chamber you can see two slots where airflow goes to the base and chamber has conical shape which improves the flavor. Because of the design when you wick your atomizer chamber will be very small and vapor will not travel around which will improve the flavor.

[​IMG]

On the base you can see two clamps for the coil, you can also see two big wick slots and on the middle you can see spring loaded ceramic piece which will push the cotton to the mesh coil. Screws are good and I didn't have any problems. Building on this rta is very easy, as I said in the pakcage you will receive the tool that you will use to bend the mesh coil and after that you only need to tight down the screws, it is very easy to place the coil here. One really important thing, don't dry burn the coil at high power, you can do that at 15w without problems. In the package you will receive the cotton, so you can use this cotton to wick your rta, but with this atomizer it is very importat to wick it properly because this is a top airflow atomizer. So, you need to pull the cotton between the mesh coil and ceramic piece and after that it is very important to fluff your cotton very good and then you can place the cotton in the wicking slots. Once aigain it is very important to fluff the cotton very nice and then to place it in the wicking slots to avoid any dry hits. Ceramic piece is very good because cotton will always be on the coil, so it is only important to fluff the cotton very nice and you will have no problems. On the box of the coil you can see recomended power for each coil, and you will receive 4 coils, two coils with 0.2ohm resistance and two coils with 0.15ohm resistance.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

Build quality of this atomizer is very good and there is nothing bad with build quality, everything is as it should be, also we have a really nice color choice.
    Considering that this is a top airflow atomizer you don't have to worry about leaking and this is a big plus here. This one is different from previous versions because this one is using mesh coils and in my opinion they done a really good job with this rta because this atomizer works very good. It is very improtant to wick it properly and if you do so this atomizer will work very, very well. I tried both coils from the package and in my opinion it works better with 0.15ohm coil, vapor is very dense and flavor is fantastic, I use on this atomizer most of the time liquid with banana and caramel and it tastes great. Airflow is very smooth and it is not loud at all, when you fully open the airflow there is a lot of airflow, I like to use it half opened at 50-55w, you can use it at higher power but once again you need to place your cotton good for perfect wicking. I would definitely suggest you this atomizer, especially if you like top airflow atomizers, if you want to buy mesh rta you can go for this one for sure because it works just fantastic.

Cons:

- Personally I can't find anything that bothers me here

Pros:

- Good build quality
    - Bubble glass tank in the package
    - 4 coils in the package
    - Cotton in the package
    - Very nice and smooth airflow and good airflow ring
    - You don't have to worry about leaking
    - Very small chamber with conical shape
    - Fantastic flavor
    - Mesh rta that works good