Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

UK Arrival: Rincoe Jellybox V1 Kit Pod Vape

Discussion in 'Wismec' started by wismecvape, May 31, 2023.

Tags:
  1. wismecvape

wismecvape Member

Device:
    wismec
    Juice:
    joyetech
    What I want to bring to all smokers today is a new electronic cigarette made by rincoe, rincoe jellybox v1. First of all, it is not difficult to see from the appearance that this is a very small and light device, which is very convenient for you to carry out.

This low-cost e-cigarette uses an inhalation-activated device with no redundant button operations. The 750mAh battery can basically last about a day of smoking time. Of course, if the battery is exhausted, you can quickly charge it through the type-c charging interface.

The Jellybox V1 Kit is perfectly compatible with the 2ml jellybox v pod cartridge, which can be refilled by pulling off the rubber ring on the side of the product. The multi-layer anti-leakage technology can effectively prevent oil leakage and improve the efficiency of use.
    [​IMG]
    You will see an indicator light on the fuselage. When the green light is on, it indicates that the battery is fully charged. When the blue light is on, it means that the power is between 60% and 100%. When the red light is on, It means that the power is between 30% and 60%.

In addition to the smart mode mentioned above, the intelligent MCU chip also brings five major protection modes. It can ensure a longer service life for the electronic cigarette. The adjustable power is between 10-16W, which can help jellybox v1 bring a better output state.

This easy-to-use product is very friendly to novices as well as veterans, so if you need such a portable device, you can choose it without hesitation. You can easily buy vape online through our website, the variety is rich, and the experience I believe will not disappoint you.

I would like to share these with you:
    vape 600 puffs
    tornado 9000 vape hot