Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Tom Brady congratulates Aaron Rodgers for becoming shareholder of the Bears also takes a shot at the

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by ymakerpi8d, Jan 1, 2024.

?

Tom Brady congratulates Aaron Rodgers for becoming shareholder of the Bears also takes a s

1. Tom Brady congratulates Aaron Rodgers for becoming shareholder of the Bears also takes a s

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tom Brady congratulates Aaron Rodgers for becoming shareholder of the Bears also takes a s

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Device:
    dj
    Juice:
    dj
    The NFL world has been abuzz over ' fiery celebration against the on Sunday when the reigning MVP that he "still owns" them. That includes . Walter Payton Jersey Joining on Wednesday, the quarterback jokingly congratulated his fellow signal-caller for becoming "a shareholder of the Bears," then proceeded to throw shade on a few other NFL teams when asked which cities owns."I wanted to say congrats to Aaron Rodgers," Brady Akiem Hicks Jersey said before discu sing film of the Bears and . "Obviously I know he's a great quarterback, but I gue s he's now a shareholder of the Bears ... I saw a clip of him really enthusiastically telling the crowd how happy he is to own Soldier Field. And that's really great stuff. He owns the Bucks now. Part owner of Soldier Field. So he's William Perry Jersey got a great career beyond football."Asked whether he can lay claim to Upstate New York, where he's gone 32-3 against the , Brady laughed it off: "Not yet." But he was a little clearer when Nick Kwiatkoski Jersey asked about New York City, considering he's 30-8 against the ."Oh, no," Brady responded with a tinge of playful disgust. "I'll just take the color green. I don't need the Jets. I'll just own the color green. I think that's a little bit better." He's not wrong, is Cody Whitehair Jersey he? Anyway, stay tuned for this Sunday to see if Brady, who's 5-1 against the Bears, joins Rodgers in owning Chicago.
    Click here Click here Click here