Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

This is why vaping isn't just for weekends - Mixmag

Discussion in 'What's in the Vape News?' started by news, Aug 11, 2016.

1. news

news Active Member

At the start of the year we were introduced to a new hemp e-vape called . This sleek slinky vape contains cannabidiol (CBD), so naturally we were very intrigued. Especially when we heard that one of the main benefits is that it helps you relax and chill out.

So we put it to the test. But we didn't want to trial this at the weekend when we're already pretty chilled. We wanted to see the effects of smoking the e-vape at work in three Mixmag situations: in the office, during the Lab live stream and on a 'pitch day'. Here's our very scientific review.

At the office

I have just plugged in the . I am reasonably stressed; let's say 4/10 because my football team lost last night and I’m heartbroken about it. I also sank about 15 pints.

The e-cig thing is currently being charged on my workmate's laptop, which is pretty cool. So I'll see if I can chill out once that's charged in about twenty minutes.

Twenty minutes later:

More than any other vape, I will say this thing tastes one million times better and doesn’t tickle, which is my main issue with vapes versus the real deal. I'm feeling more chilled, so it’s definitely working.

I possibly won't smoke tonight. Possibly.

[​IMG]
    During the Lab

The coolest part of working for Mixmag is getting to party together here at the office at the end of every week.

We have the best DJs in the world coming to our office to perform and it's also an awesome place to meet clients and folks from the music industry, so we were interested in how the vape would go down here.

People always point it out when you vape indoors, it's just whether the user can carry it off and how the things looks and smells that makes all the difference. We're pleased to report it was both a great experience.

It certainly beats crowding under an umbrella outside smoking a fag, and definitely provided the right level of Chill-Ax to wind down the week of 'work', in hand.

[​IMG]
    A pitch day

As my job involves a great deal of pitching Mixmag to brands, today was a really long day of organising our creatives and finalising a few pitches.

The certainly saw me through this one; I reckon without it my stress levels would have been an easy 9/10. And I quite enjoyed the novelty of smoking in our meeting room surrounded by pitches. Very Mad Men.

Really pleased I have found something that is not only acceptable to smoke in working hours, but is actually a stress reliever. And that's exactly what I'm telling my inquisitive boss while I smoke and type.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]News
    Dirt Crew celebrates 100 releases with a new compilation

Label stalwarts Detroit Swindle feature alongside a host of others

[​IMG]News
    Skepta announces mammoth Alexandra Palace show

Skeppy will shut down one of LDN's biggest venues

Load the next article...
    [​IMG]