Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Thinking of returning to vaping - but would appreciate some advice :)

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by RenaKellw, Nov 20, 2015.

1. RenaKellw

RenaKellw New Member

Hello,

Your advice would be very much appreciated :)

I'm not exactly new to vaping - I vaped for a while a few years ago using 510s and eGo Ts. I experimented with different juice flavours and nicotine strengths. Ultimately I abandoned vaping be.comse I didn't find the experience at all as satisfying or enjoyable as smoking analogues - I couldn't seem to get the throat hit I wanted.

I also didn't want to shell out hundreds of dollars for a Provari either if it couldn't be guaranteed that using one would give me the vaping experience I was after.

But now...I'm thinking I would like to give vaping another try - I really do want to quit smoking analogues - and I am wondering if VV/VW mods give users a better vaping experience than the old eGo's and 510s can.

I'm looking at Innokin iTaste VV/VW 3 as a possible starting point.

But I wanted to find out from more experienced vapers such as the kind folk on this forum - how big a difference does using a VV/VW mod make to the vaping experience compared to the 'old technology?' Is it 'closer' to smoking an analogue than the eGo Ts and 510 are?

Thanks for your time :)

2. dynctethy

dynctethy New Member

Hey!
    Unfortunately vaping is not the same as vaping. (Obviously) and it takes a little time to get used to vaping. The dryness of the vape compared to smoking is one thing.
    Going to VV or VW isn't really going to make it more like smoking compared to the ego style. The atomizers now are much better, especially clearomizers. Ones such as the .comtilus and the silo have great reviews. One of these ontop of the itaste vv ( set to a little higher voltage to an ego ) along with a higher pg based liquid ( more throat hit ) will be a good start.

Good luck and I hope it all works for you :thumbup:

3. Wing

Wing New Member

Lmfao that name.....

First let me say hi and welcome datevape (lmfao) I always keef a coupe of itaste vv3 and some aerotank minis at home I use them to convert mates to the vape. Obviously vaping will never have the same sensation as smoking as its a complete different thing, but im quite confident that you'll have a much better experience with an itaste. there will be some trial and error asto what juices you are going to like but thays all a part of the fun :D
    They are definitely a step up actually they're a whole new ballgame compares to a standard ego.

As a tank suggestion id say grab ether a kanger aerotank mini or an aspire .comtilus mini,
    you may start with trying "tobacco" juices but they get quite nasty quite quick, tobacco hybrids are nice bit you'll never find that "tobacco" flavor by its self.
    Like I said thats trial and error but you'll find your perfect juice eventually :p

4. maximumviolence666

maximumviolence666 New Member

What strength nicotine were you originally using? Try some 24mg juices, it should give you a satisfying throat hit :D

5. ethissig

ethissig New Member

Hi DateVape,

An iTaste VV/VW will give you more battery capacity than an 510 battery, but not more than some of the recent Ego batteries, some of which are up to 4Ah.
    You will enjoy the small size and ability to dial up a voltage to optimise the vape you have.
    For

6. njpxvooljf

njpxvooljf New Member

Few months ago daterape, I returned to,vaping...
    Like ssstahly said ..Totally different world of vaping opposed to years ago, I was looking for that throat hit that bagurk mentioned.
    Just give it a crack man... Minimal outlay like Mr G said, not a large amount of money to loose if your not keen, but like Minnaz said finding your flavour is trial and error..

7. Mischa (backup account)

Mischa (backup account) New Member

My best advice - change your user name.

8. alifasizads

alifasizads New Member

I agree...

9. aannajuniory4475

aannajuniory4475 New Member

If u change it im stealing it :p

10. i less than 3 u

i less than 3 u New Member

I'm trying to figure out how to change it - can you give me a pointer and you can have it :)

11. daxica

daxica New Member

Some great advice! Thats why i love this forum, people are always willing to help out.
    And i love the name, I sure had a chuckle at it.

12. bveleylittley1611

bveleylittley1611 New Member

I'd like to thank everyone for the advice...very much appreciated!!!

13. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    1. Yеs, juiсеs mоst оf thе timе will bе сhеаpеr thаn саrtridgеs оr whаtеvеr yоu wеrе using bеfоrе.

2. Nоt surе аbоut intl shipping

3. Willnоtеxpirе, gеtsbеttеrwithаgе :)

4. Dеpеndsоnwhаtyоugеt, yоuwоuldprоbаblygеtа tаnkfоryоurfirstоnе. Prоbаbly will wind up rеfilling it twо оr thrее timеs а dаy

5. Whеn yоu оrdеr yоur juiсе yоu will bе аblе tо sеlесt frоm 24mg-0mg niсоtinе (usuаlly, think sоmе sitеs оffеr 36)

6. Tоns оf tоbассо flаvоrs аnd thеy wоn't givе yоu сig brеаth

7. Аbsоlutеly, buy sоmе high niсоtinе juiсе, usе it, whеn yоu run оut buy оnе stеp lоwеr оn thе niсоtinе, rеpеаt.

8. Саn't hеlp with this оr thе оthеr quеstiоns, nоt in thаt pаrt оf thе wоrld, hоpе I hеlpеd yоu оut sоmе thоugh!

14. genevb

genevb Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel II
    Juice:
    Apple
    Probably this has been a problem for most of the people who tried vaping instead of smoking, after about 2-3 puffs they wouldn't get any more feeling that they are inhaling anything. However, you just have to get use to have smaller doses and more frequently through the day, at least this is how it was in my experience, I would have 2-3 inhales at every 20 minutes. It takes a while to get used to it, especially if you crave that "feeling on throat". Also make sure to buy some high nicotine juice, as that is the only thing that seems to make e-cigs feel real.