Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

The Smoktech VMax

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by RiddleLover, May 14, 2015.

1. RiddleLover

RiddleLover Guest

My NEW SMOKTECH VMAX...The BLACK BEAST! :D

2. flobadob_

flobadob_ Guest

that looks nice.... i like the looks of it with the tank...

keep us informed on how it holds up!

3. doumbek

doumbek Guest

You should get one. Chaos is going to have a co-op for them for half the price that US vendors are selling them for. I'm really impressed with it.

4. Ayushie

Ayushie Guest

Can someone with smok's vmax check the polarity? Is the center pin positive or negative?

Thanks....

5. How would I test for that? I am electronically stupid.

Sent from my kitty paws...www.phiniac.com

6. Keisha

Keisha Guest

I just received my order of Smok Tech 3.0 ohm single coil XL cartos for my DCT, vaping on ST. Louis Gooey Butter Cake(Vape-A-Licious) and the VMAX at 3.5V still hits like a BEAST! This PV is OFF the HOOK! The PWM technology in the VMAX is by far if not the BEST attribute in this device, along with the 5 amp switch! The VMAX is VERY IMPRESSIVE every time I use it! TRULY REMARKABLE! :D

7. AlvinL

AlvinL Guest

lol Freddie...

i love your fresh and sparkling view on things...

and your drive to give people your thoughts on different devices and juices...

i am here waiting on more reviews of this as it is such a mixed crowd and as to where they got em...

the reverse polarity noted on some not on the others...

seems to make difference in reviews and how they like like em for sure...

but i see this like your earlier juice review moved to mod reviews...

just a note we have a section here for about anything you want to give a review on...

8. entidtil

entidtil Guest

Krazy checkout my NEW thread I posted! :D

9. lol i think i posted in it..right before you did this..lol

10. Sarrah

Sarrah Guest

LOL...Sometimes I get so EXCITED about VAPING I post anywhere! I know I have to try and post where I'm suppose to...LOL! The VMAX HITS like BEAST though! :D

11. squetta

squetta Guest

So I'm guessing you like it? :clap:

12. LADodger

LADodger Guest

Hahaha...LOL! Yes, I most certainly do! Thank You! :D

13. RishiS

RishiS Guest

The Vmax's center post is the positive like every other device, I dont think that will ever change.

14. Not every device my varitube center pin is negative

15. Lanani

Lanani Guest

Are you serious, thats the weird lookin colored square bottom $40 V V thing? Why would they do that, thats tardish ! Woo...wait a minute, are you buying special cartos and or attys? Every carto made that I know of the center post is absolutely positive and the outer thread is negative so how are you using it? What cartos are you using on it?

16. Sammyboy

Sammyboy Guest

Its a simple heating coil polarity does not matter. Why these were built that way? I don't have a clue.

17. OK so here is some UPDATED info I have from my VENDOR buddy! Just got off the phone with him and he said the he will be receiving the CHROME edition VMAX's in the next week or so! I will not say the vendor's name or company just to make sure it is the real deal! However, I will be keeping ALL my Nu-Vapor family updated!

BTW...He also said that he will be getting them in BLACK CHROME in mid June?...We shall see about this one?!

18. mgm, does it have PWM?

19. killingme

killingme Guest

I would like to see this in chrome. I think they should have synced the button LED with the display color that would have been even cooler.

20. AmberE

AmberE Guest

As in pulsating voltage ( I think thats what it means)

YES....

I don't have a vmax YET to compare but I bet this cheap vari is real close in performance. I had to lower my voltage by 1 volt to be equal with my buzz and indulgence.

I run buzz at maxx...and indulgence with stacked 3.2 volt batteries with 2 ohm duals... My vari is equal to those at about 4.5 volt setting

It will fire a 1.5 ohm dual coil at 6 volts but the vape is too hot for me

New version being shipped this week that claims 5 amp switch