Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

"The Puck"

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by scheccid, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Here is a great Mod that's easy to build.
    Many thanks to "the Puck" for sharing his great ideas.
    I went slightly off the excellent walkthrough and drilled tight holes to eliminate the use of glue (except gluing the boxes together). Also went with 510 connection, as it is what I have. Went with 2 x 3 AAA boxes with no LED.

View attachment 411 View attachment 409 View attachment 410 View attachment 408

Works great and a stable platform for a tank. Thinking of a 4 x double "A" VV next.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/106016-how-build-puck.html

2. bon3crush3r

bon3crush3r New Member

"The Puck"

Looks very nice. Well done. Is that your first mod build?

I been thinking of building a mod myself but never get around to buying all the pieces.. let alone a soldering iron etc

3. Nikita

Nikita New Member

"The Puck"

that looks great, looking through the puck thread on ecf Im eyeing of his topfeeder, it looks like it would work well

4. gregygorius

gregygorius New Member

"The Puck"

Yes it is my first Mod build. I liked the idea of using rechargeable NiMH bats as we have them and chargers for various reasons to do with travel. Good also that at a pinch you could use Alkaline, so never be .comght short.

Unfortunately we don't live near a Radio Shack type shop like Puck recommends, just bought some gear from Mad Vapes along with other stuff. This Mod cost $6.76 US ex batteries.