Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

the coffin mod - the Begining (w.i.p)

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by varesleylaosia, Jun 29, 2015.

1. varesleylaosia

varesleylaosia New Member

ok so once again ppl put images and thoughts past my eyes and my brain decided that it might like to have a go at it

I will be building a variable voltage circuit using a Texas Instruments adjustable power module I currently have a 6 amp variety and a 10 amp on the way and some other variations they take 4.5 to 14 volts max and will use a variable resistor to adjust the voltage I will also integrate a volt meter into the circuit and a momentary switch to swap between operating voltage and battery voltage all will be enclosed inside the case except for the 510 connection pressure switch and a control knob for the pot

so here is a couple pics to give you an idea

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

please feel free to post any thoughts comments or suggestions :)

2. molly_m

molly_m New Member

Thats a hell of a mod. And the ranges of it definitely are impressive. :)

Sent from my Samsung Note II

3. just a thought

just a thought New Member

I have little knowledge on modding but Shan Burkholder from youtube makes/sells them and she has actually made a coffin mod very similar to this. She has a video talking about the specs. Maybe watch that for inspiration?

I actually believe it is was a DNA20 she used.

4. bmoretoga

bmoretoga New Member

thank you for that I will have a look I was given the idea when I was shown a Canadian site that sold them and I just happened to have the cigarette case(I find this ironic ) used for this mod it's been sitting in my cupboard for a year or so I like the DNA chip but there costly for me and I can't afford to kill one lol and Texas Instruments just happens to send samples of some very good adjustable power modules (hint hint) all the way to Australia With FedEx did I mention free lol

5. asdkloasd

asdkloasd New Member

[MENTION=11289]DEATHGUYJ[/MENTION] you and I have discussed my feelings about this one. So hurry up and make me one lol.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk 2