Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

The best place to buy ... Noobie help please

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by sodoawath, Oct 15, 2015.

1. sodoawath

sodoawath New Member

OK so I bought a vaporizer today after talking to a bloke at work, it wasn't till I got home that I found this community and have since realized there is a wealth on info here and will be reading a lot over the coming weeks but I would like to buy some nicotine (juice) ASAP as the sooner I stop buying cigy's the better, I bought a Soulblu Caballero Lite Starter kit ... and its all completely new to me, I know I can order from them which comes from NZ but It seem expensive and I want place an order now to tie me over while I get my head around the hole vapour thing .... can anyone recommend/link me to somewhere to place a quick order so I can get something in transit asap. I am just looking for something convenient right now, I don't want to have to mix or make my own. I smoke about 10 to 20 a day, maybe more if I'm having a night out

Should I just order from NZ or is there a cheaper alternative ? my mate at work suggested 18 or 24 mg's.

Many Thank's

Cheers

Rustdust

2. waqwaq

waqwaq New Member

Stickies man! http://forums.canukvapers.com/new-v...megathread]-if-you-new-please-start-here.html

Welcome

Soulblu is going to be one of the fastest. Cheaper ? sure -> china. but do you really want cheaper ? You could also look at canuk doublers, and get some nic base, PG and VG. http://forums.canukvapers.com/new-vapers-forum/5664-reviews-info-os-nicotine-suppliers.html

Your mate is spot on for the starting strength. http://forums.canukvapers.com/new-v...uide-nicotine-juice-consumption-strength.html

WWhat you got was a CE4 style atomiser on an ego style battery. Check out youtube with those terms. http://forums.canukvapers.com/new-v...go-style-battery-add-other-ego-tips-here.html

you are going to need a new atty. soon. The one you got can be dry burned, but it is not a forever item with a changeable coil.

budget on 2-5mls a day depending. if your vaping 5mls in that, you are going to need another battery too.

3. rokerita

rokerita New Member

Thanks for the reply Altered1 , when I say cheaper I don't mean cheap and nasty, its just that one of the first posts saw on this site today stated that soulblu was "a rip off" so that's why I asked the question .. where to buy something to tie me over till I get a vaporized education, I know I will need a another Battery, I appreciate the links and I will take a look, but most of what you have said I don't understand yet, and yes I had a look at the stickies as prompted when I registered but it was brief, as im just looking for a recommendation from members as to where the best place to buy is given my xp.

Cheers
    Rustdust

4. bobbyima

bobbyima New Member

google myfreedomsmokes they are an american company and lot of the members get nic from there. the cost reasonable
    Vapeshop.nz is another one but last i checked they were out of stock on the nic.

5. vinhxugm

vinhxugm New Member

I got my nic from RTSvape in the US - Myfreedomsmokes is another good one too.

I buy unflavoured, but I reckon a newbie may as well start on ready to vape juice while their unflavoured is on order.

Checkout the NZ option - yes it's pricey, but it's fast. Then look at longer term options like the doublers locally mixed with nic base liquid or ready to vape from the rest of the world.

6. cylon

cylon New Member

Welcome! Soulblu like some of the other online sites also have stores, which could be why they cost a little more (I think people forget that part....) I've been to their shop in melb, and they're great and aren't that much more than online only stores. The only issue is you still need to buy Nic from OS. But going in and having a chat with them can't hurt :)