Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

The Bella and the Elegance

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by veastopa7596, Nov 27, 2015.

1. veastopa7596

veastopa7596 New Member

I love vape bling, then again don't we all? :p

I recently purchased a Bella and two Elegance tanks from Hoosier Vapes (http://www.hoosiervapes.com/) and all I can say is, I love them to bits!! They embody everything I've been looking for in a tank - function, ease of use, non-slip and of coz, pretty. I was pretty amazed as to how easy it was to put on and remove the caps of the Bella and the Elegance and this .comsed me to be a little skeptical as to whether the carto will slip out of the tank if I were to just grab my ProVari mini via the tank's mouth piece, but no, everything stayed in place!! Brilliant!! :D (And this slip/hold up test was done just 15 minutes after I've lubed up the o-rings and filled up the tank.)

Then came the second test - the refilling. The top cap of the Bella and the Elegance popped off just as easily as they were put in and in less than 10 seconds, I had the top cap back on and was happily vaping away!! No struggling, pushing and pulling of the top cap and the carto to refill (Another plus!! :D)

Overall, I am very pleased with my Bella and my Elegance! I think I've found my go to, all day tank that's here to stay!!

The only downside - You will end up spending hours just choosing which colours to buy! Haaa!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sandy_0071

sandy_0071 New Member

nice man, they look pretty sweet, do i even need more tanks?

f-ing right i do

too much info,tho

3. Amy C

Amy C New Member

Hahahah!!! Ooops :p

p.s one can never have too many tanks... or pvs :p

4. sppolywnonbj

sppolywnonbj New Member

nice! might have to get one! what was shipping like (price?)

5. Michael H

Michael H New Member

tigerman: Haaa yes you should!!! I'm in love with them!! I paid $16 (Priority Mail International including insurance) for my shipping as it was the only option they had when I ordered... checked their site again recently and they now carry First Class Mail International for $7 (Y)

6. bitsonews

bitsonews New Member

Just a heads up there's a Black Friday sale this week at Hoosier Vapes. 20% off Bella and Elegance tanks (they now have stainless Elegance tanks and glass tubes for Bellas and Elegance). This sale will coincide with the release of a fresh batch of tanks. They also have 30% of their other stuff. These are fantastic tanks, so easy to use and look great.