Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Thank You Heaven Gifts!

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by test1888, Sep 2, 2015.

1. test1888

test1888 New Member

I was lucky enough to be one of the winners in the big competition that Heaven Gifts run recently.

I won one of the Vapresso Target Kits and was asked if I could do a review. I'm unable to do that because I gave it to
    my parents, so I thought I would just write about my experience dealing with the company and say thanks. Hopefully I
    am OK putting this post in this section (mods)?

It was the first time I've ever got anything from HG. I messaged Evan my details as requested and to be honest, being a
    prize, I wasn't expecting anything in a hurry. I got a reply a couple of days later with DHL tracking details. This was on
    a Friday. I tracked the package just to see what it would say and it showed the package due for delivery Monday.

I got the kit on Monday morning. I think it was about 4 days in total due to the weekend. If you are used to dealing with
    the slower Chinese vendors and free/cheap postage it makes a really nice change :)

I asked if I did have a choice in colour if I could have the silver or black one but I got the white one....which would have
    been my 3rd choice :D

It looked great and the quality seems quite good although I think the white paint will chip quite easily. There are already
    small signs of that. I noticed the tank has the word 'sample' written on it in small letters too.....which is not an issue for
    us. I'm just grateful for the prize. I wonder if the paint on the retail versions is the same though?

Sorry I am unable to do a proper review, but Thanks again Heaven Gifts for the prize and for all the great comps you run
    here on Vape.to.