Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

TA Absinthe flavour

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by neifala, Aug 9, 2015.

1. neifala

neifala New Member

We are big fans of the drink, Absinthe in our house. Not that "Green Fairy" crap they sell in canada, but proper French/Swiss Absinthe that we buy from Europe. Anyway, my wife asked me if I could find an Absinthe flavoured vape.
    Being the obliging husband I went on a search. I found that Vaping Cobra sold the Flavor Apprentice Double Absinthe concentrate so I ordered some. I made a little test batch and Mrs Dalmas was most pleased with the flavour so I made a full bottle and put it in the steeping box for 2 weeks. When I got it out I noticed that something in the liquid seems to separate, almost like an oily slick on top, but when you shake it it all mixes and the liquid goes white.

My wife was happily vaping this for a week or so then mentioned that the vivi nova she had it in seemed to leak. I had a look and noticed that the threaded end seem to be soft. I took it apart and cleaned it in the normal way (soak then ultrasonic bath) let it dry and even after 3 days the threaded part of the tank is still soft. I ordered a metal tube for the vivi and she put some more juice in a Stardust 2 days ago. She went to top up the stardust today. When she removed the tip it was all squishy!

View attachment 7797

There also seems to be this white residue in the vivi tank. Keep in mid that this tank has been through an ultrasonic bath (3 x 8min cycles)

Any ideas?

EDIT - dear mods, please change the title from PA to TA ( Done ..FM )

2. Magic 8 Ball

Magic 8 Ball New Member

Wow! Fattening!