Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

syringes - cant find them on fasttech - help....

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by baaexeydarky4381, Sep 30, 2015.

1. baaexeydarky4381

baaexeydarky4381 New Member

just putting an order together for a friend who has decided to convert - basically a starter package of a few ego batteries and evods and coils chargers empty bottles etc but no matter where i search i cant find the syringes - ive seen them there before - anyone know what section they are under?

also fasttech dont sell pg or vg do they? thanks...

2. Syscore64

Syscore64 New Member

na FT dont do those kinds of sharps - plenty of knives though

if you want free syringes go to a needle exchange, or they are cheap from pharmacies. you can also get them cheap on ebay.

vg you can get from the pharmacy @ around $7 for 200ml - ask for the GOLD CROSS brand and dont buy anything else. DONT buy vg from the supermarket, its not good stuff.

pg i dont have a clue apart from vendors, I believe VK is the cheapest. So realistically it would probably be easier to get all 3 delivered from VK - and pay the minimum shipping fee :)

3. bgegorasdarkay1090

bgegorasdarkay1090 New Member

bummer - was tryin to get everything in one little showbag for her

re the pg i think juice factory cheaper last time i looked - but great to know re the GOLD CROSS vg that's great - ta - i might get some for myself

4. Neha R

Neha R New Member

yup lol sometimes i capitalize things like my mum does instead of maybe doing the newage thing and typing in bold hahaha

GC is good as, but youre best just getting a litre of each delivered for $37 from ebotaniq. Thats the cheapest bulk pgvg place in.coms afaik. then just put some in a bottle for your friend.

5. CHARITY G

CHARITY G New Member

i already have shitloads of pg myself - im only now using a bit more vg as i didnt buy much to start with - will look at ebotaniq good price huh

im thinking now ill split the order for her between ft and hc cos hc have premixed 0mg pg/vg 30ml bottles in different ratios so that might be good for her to dilute ejuice if its too strong nic or flavour wise - trying to keep it simple to start with

cos u kno - it all gets pretty f@cking complicated when u start

6. Nobagssyqeq

Nobagssyqeq New Member

7. Intalluts

Intalluts New Member

yup ebotaniq is $12 for 1L VG, $8.50 for 1L PG, shipping for 2L is $17 or therebouts. you can get some other interesting stuff there too, but i pick that youre a man and that the stuff might not interest you be.comse of this. LOL.

ETA: yup FM im a glass syringe convert too = just waiting for more!

8. cornelan

cornelan New Member

Oh and in Chinglish .. reused ... means you can re-use them , NOT that they are second hand LOL

9. madi

madi New Member

thanks fatman - im gonna grab some of those - my plastic ones get stuck all the time with some flavours and it drives you nuts - especially the plastic in 1ml size

10. Toniann

Toniann New Member

Cool be aware you will need to buy Luer Lock needles if you need them , they dont come with them
    ( all depends if you have teeny holes to fill or not ?)

11. TiffaniXz

TiffaniXz New Member

man it is fifthflo - $8.50 for 1L PG is insane!! and it tastes ok?? - yeah ill have a scout around the ebotaniq site tmoz -

how did you go with those bottle you were lookin at a while back - from adelaide i think

12. Ang(:

Ang(: New Member

I'm sure Avtek needs to make some b.comty potions up, I'm sure his aging skin is worrying him no end :p
    ebotaniq PG isn't the best to use in vaping IMO, I've heard other members complain about it.

13. Pumpkin

Pumpkin New Member

ok will do - sometimes its hard to reach into those long bottles without needles - tho im not at the stage where im using tanks that need needles to fill em - might get some funnels as well

14. bullit1977

bullit1977 New Member

15. crickeys

crickeys New Member

Never used the glass ones but I wanted to ask do these still use rubber or silicone on the plungers?

16. PreeleBop

PreeleBop New Member

funnels, i know where to get funnels too. lol i have a funny story about funnel ordering, i ended up with some that i imagine only barbie dolls would use, theyre like microfunnels (noe, maybe you want them?)

I havent ordered the bottles from adelaide yet, still finalizing what I want.

What have you heard about ebotaniq pg noe, i have no complaints and my friend vapes it 8020 unflavoured.....

17. aliychechka

aliychechka New Member

vaping bewdy here in an evod mr noe - u sniffed that all the way from wa?

18. zohanjr

zohanjr New Member

The Gruffies & other members have posted on here about it & said they didn't like it. I have tried it too & I think it has a bit of a weird taste to it compared to what I am used to. I much prefer the HealthCabin PG, it's USP grade & is almost tasteless.

Microfunnels sound interesting, have you got a ruler to measure the diameter of them with?

19. millypeed my choccie Lab

millypeed my choccie Lab New Member

Noe might not be able to comment on that be.comse of his vendor status.

this vendor status is confusing me, i want to start a thread about something wonderful that is happening with my hardware that is due to using a particular vendors juices. I do want to encourage people to use these juices be.comse theyre great. i have no affiliation with the vendor that sells them, or the person that makes them.

sorry i derailed

20. bajenzjunior3830

bajenzjunior3830 New Member

Hope you're enjoying it mate :)

Bewdy is filling 2 out of 3 of my tanks at the moment LOL