Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Switching from Shisha/Hookah

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by korifeich, Nov 16, 2015.

1. korifeich

korifeich New Member

Hi everyone,
    I never have been a smoker but use to go occasionally for shisha with my friend back in my country. When I came here shisha was damn expensive $20-25 which is like 10 times more expensive from I use to know. So i decided to search on ebay to buy shisha for myself where I saw an e-shisha pen and brought it but was not satisfied with them. After that I was about to get starbuzz e-hose or square e-hose but instead I looked into vapour and then seems really good. I did myself some research and ordered Vision Spinner II Variable Voltage 1,600mAh Battery, Protank 2 and BDC ETS Clearomizer Aspire Low Resistance from Ocean Vapours. Also I ordered Starbuzz Bluemist from ozzyhookah ejuice which based on shisha flavour. Hope it turns good. Fingers crossed.
    Anyways good to see canuk vaping community. I learned alot from this forum.

2. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Those atomizer are closer to a smoking experience with a tighter draw and they generally produce a thinner vapour which is fine if you are a smoker looking for the harshness amd the nicotine. From a shisha you're looking for more flavour and denser thick vapour with a lighter draw. I'd recommend a high wattage regulated mod with a big dripper with good air flow. You'll need a bit of research to understand how to build coils. Sigelei 100watt box. Mutation x dripper. A combo like that. Also you'll want your liquid at a high vg ratio. Little to no nicotine if thats not what you're looking for. It's more expensive in the first place but cheaper in the long run if you get the right gear.

3. OMG

OMG New Member

Thx, anything is cheaper as compare to $25 shisha in one sitting. Let them arrive then I will look into improving it.