Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Superbowl sales

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by maria_5100, Aug 30, 2015.

1. maria_5100

maria_5100 New Member

I started receiving notification of some USA sales for this Super Bowl weekend. The exchange rate is nowhere near as attractive so any savings you can get for coupons are a plus.

Ecig express has a 30% off their concentrates and base nicotine. Use the coupon GAMECHANGER
    This actually brings their 1litre of 100mg in cheaper than MFS. I have not used their nic base for a very long time so I cannot vouch for their base but I do use them for concentrates. Their shipping is a bit pricey but has always been tracked and within expected timeframes

I would presume with this sale they will be busy so take that into consideration.

http://www.ecigexpress.com

As an aside.....Their website is not tablet friendly and a bit frustrating.

2. birdbayboy

birdbayboy New Member

Madvapes also have 15% off store wide. No coupon required. Great if you want to stock up on some modding bits. Shipping is very good and becomse they ship by weight small items are great value.

There are exclusions to some of their specialty eliquids

*Sale available online only, Offer excludes VCT's and the Following Brands:*
    Disco Vapor, Space Jam, Cosmic Fog, Kalamazoo Vapor, Charlie Noble, Grimm Creations, Conspiracy Liquids, Dripper Juice, Old North Vapes, Mad Mike's
    *Sale Valid 1/28 - 2/1 No coupon code required

3. belanlukevarga

belanlukevarga New Member

4. Trixzter

Trixzter New Member

Love your work Crisscross - bringing the sales to the people!!! :love-struck:

5. pistolero37

pistolero37 New Member

it's always good to see people who care :tears_of_joy:
    well done Crisscross.
    cheers,
    AL