Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Super Concentrates Used In Drink Flavouring

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Cotapoday, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Cotapoday

Cotapoday New Member

Has anyone tried using these as a drink flavoring? if so does the % we use to get flavor through vaping equate to good flavour whilst drinking ?

2. JolandoLan

JolandoLan New Member

lol saw this and thought:
    "And would sir like a drink?"
    Yes please
    "Vanilla Coke or regular Sir?"
    24mg Nic thanks.

But no havent tried adding eliquid to drinks....

3. epigrarry

epigrarry New Member

I use some t-juice concentrates in milkshakes. 5drops to 250ml of milk so super concentrates would be even stronger. So only a drop.

4. wvdcTGjHZh

wvdcTGjHZh New Member

Ok...lol..not talking about ejuice, just quick flavoring for my *white lightning*...a quick fix for peach voddy or similar....hey, has to be in the realms of possible surely. Just don't have any super c's to try out. Any pre bought essence has that shit stivia added...and this stuff doesn't so hence the Q...

5. hwubfaqbxi

hwubfaqbxi New Member

Well, it was all food flavouring before it was vape flavouring if I understand correctly so I reckon I'd give it a go.

6. Manaconda

Manaconda New Member

Yup...done an order for the brew cupboard, warm fuzzies if I can slay all my dragons at one place.

7. peterba69

peterba69 New Member

Stevia should be banished to carob-land.

8. Horosh

Horosh New Member

Stevia is actually sweeter than sugar and has no calories. It's much healthier for you. Besides, you use much less to obtain the same level of sweetness. It doesn't dissolve like sugar though.

9. Dr. Octagonapus

Dr. Octagonapus New Member

I was going to try adding expresso concentrate to unflavored juice.
    As coffee e-juice is my ADV, I only add small amounts to my unflavored and it's strong enough.
    I found a good website in the US but their postage charges to.comst were exorbitant, so I didn't go through with it.
    If flavorings used in catering can be used in e-juice, surely the e-juice flavorings can be used in drinks or food.
    Amoretti Espresso Coffee Extract, 2 fl oz : Coffee & Tea

10. Margaret

Margaret New Member

I've tried stevia in coffee, and was disappointed.

11. kalROach

kalROach New Member

Was tempted to add some Lemon Limed to the lemon meringue pie I baked yesterday. I forgot about it though..

12. AaronBRCG

AaronBRCG New Member

Its a horrid product is Stevia. Couldnt careless if its bettrr for you than sugar. Bleh...

When you walk into any home brew shop there's hundreds upon hundreds of concentates. Most have the sugar substitute in them and a small amount glycerine but all are along the lines of what we vape. If theory the super c's should wk great, even though escense's are not the right way to go but for rush jobs...well.

13. man from utopia

man from utopia New Member

Could not agree more! Might be "better" for you, tastes like poo.