Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Starting my first Stealth Mod

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by nietzsylen, Sep 28, 2015.

1. nietzsylen

nietzsylen New Member

So I decided to try and make a simple PV. I ordered some parts from MadVapes ($1.82 shipping FTW) and some from Ebay.

My battery (18350 1200MaH), switch (horn style) and 510 connector (pre-wired) came today so i was able to start it. Im still waiting on my battery box.

I thought i would try and convert one of my old puffa shell into a PV.

Heres a pic with my items layed out.
    View attachment 865

I then drilled a hole to fit the button on the back
    View attachment 866

And filed away the bottom connector of the puffer so that 510 connector and cartomizer can fit into the bottom
    View attachment 867

Once my battery box/other items arrive i will hopefully be able to put it all together. I realize this is a real rough home made PV but figured i would share anyway. It will probably never make it out of my room but if it did it would be pretty stealth :cool:

2. PeteTheELite

PeteTheELite New Member

Oh dear,
    another Mod enthusiast is born, and crosses to the Dark Side.
    .Have fun Chilli.....the Mod looks cute i think.

3. DimiPemi

DimiPemi New Member

good work chilli. Stealthy with a bold statement.

4. martinduxbury

martinduxbury New Member

That is so cool, very stealthy. well done chilli.

5. Tricia

Tricia New Member

That is awesome

6. Swtf

Swtf New Member

Nice one Chilli!

7. elaineph18

elaineph18 New Member

Genius. Good luck.

8. tbunny1us

tbunny1us New Member

Double high five to you big guy

9. Arm the Homeless

Arm the Homeless New Member

How bad will people think your asthma is when you keep puffing on that frequently several times in a row? hahaha Very sneaky though!

10. call girl nantes

call girl nantes New Member

Thanks everyone. I have some time this weekend so i will finish it off then. Been doing some measurements and think i might be able to fit in either a 18500 batt or a small juice bottle lol. Thanks for the encouragement.

11. lukaso7

lukaso7 New Member

Chilli, you get this to work and there could be a business in it for you. You might even give JiB a run.

12. MikeL

MikeL New Member

Lol. The JiB is a master piece. From the info he has provided (infra-red over or something) i just press the button and am glad it works lol.

Im hopefully starting my electrical apprenticeship next year so maybe one day. Is an interesting hobby thou.

13. As Good As It Gets lol

As Good As It Gets lol New Member

So my battery boxes finally arrived today so i figured i would try and finish this mod. The box was designed for a 16500 battery (only 1$ delivered) so i cut it down to suit the battery. I then laid it all out to solder the wires together.
    View attachment 955

Then *attempted* to solder them all together. I think i need a new soldering iron ha ha
    View attachment 956

Then i jammed it all in. I made the mistake of soldering the wires to the button so i had to make a small incision into the puffer body for the wires.
    View attachment 957

So it works. Only have STD res carts here so pretty weak vapor production. Was a fun little project that wont see the light of day. One day i would like to make one properly using better tools, parts and planning as i think it would be a kick ass mod. As it is now thou is bottom of the barrel. Thanks everyone.

14. martinrcota

martinrcota New Member

Clever little mod Chilli- very clever disguising it as an asthma inhaler. I think you would be able to use it in any pub and not be asked to leave.

15. OMG

OMG New Member

Until he blows a vape ring :D

16. aspeliAnali

aspeliAnali New Member

He could just say that he suffers from gas and everytime he inhales it .comses him to burp. Unfortunately that means he goes through a lot of Ventolin trying to get enough into his system.