Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Standard brew white with 2 ?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by dobrien2008, Jun 21, 2015.

1. dobrien2008

dobrien2008 New Member

Being a coffeholic 12-16 cups per day, coffee Icecream, lollies, anything coffee I really thought I would love to vape coffee flavoured juices
    But after buying 3 different coffees and 2 different caps ...BLEH Horrid, bitter, evil juice!!!!!
    Tried them in eGo w, stardusts, Smok single and dual, and eGo dual coil cone. the only one I found to make it just, just bearable is the Ego dual.

Would anyone have an idea on how to take some of the bitter out and well turn it into more of a "standard brew, white with 2" ?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers from Dog

2. camal

camal New Member

Get some soft serve icecream doubler from Vapeking, add it into cafe arabica doubler from Vapeking 50/50, voila :)

3. segun

segun New Member

VK Italian Espresso is the only coffee that I have liked so far but haven't tried the Arabica.

Personally I can't say I like that soft serve much but I may add a little organic vanilla extract that I have.

RC

4. umlzgcmdbx

umlzgcmdbx New Member

I havn't tried any coffee vapes yet, however i have noticed alot of flavours i thought id "love" and even though they might be spot on, i cant really stand vaping it for longer then a few puffs.

5. A-Hart !

A-Hart ! New Member

I vape tobacco's but have a couple of tokes here and there on other flavours.

RC

6. wdpmihw8y

wdpmihw8y New Member

I found that Health Cabin's Caramel Mocha does it for me as far as coffee flavour goes in a vape. But I can't really taste any mocha nor carmel. It just tastes like a nice white with 2 to me.

I've bought some sweetner from Vape King with a plan to try it with a couple overpoweringly strong coffee juices to see if that helps.

For what it's worth, WoknDog, I'm the same with chocolate vapes. Thought I'd LOVE them. But no. I'm not a big fruit eater but fruit vapes and VK4 and VK Supreme seem to be my mainstays. There are even dessert vapes I figured I'd love. Nope. Funny how our vaping tastes may not always be in tune with what foods we love.

On the other hand, I love blue cheese and no, I do not want a vape that tastes like that!! LOL:rolleyes:

7. ttucker420

ttucker420 New Member

I still have some heaven gifts coffee I was sent as a sample over a year ago, it was .. not sure now, so strong that it only needed less than a quarter of the provided strength.
    As for taste, to me it tasted like someone had put nescafe in PG, I would be surprised if that wasn't the case.
    It was an atty killer too.
    What about trying a few coffee grains in a ml of juice and seeing how it goes, can't see it being harmful.

8. HaroSleelaNap

HaroSleelaNap New Member

Thanks all for the heads up.........off to try a few experiments:)

9. katsura kotonoha

katsura kotonoha New Member

Cappuccino from three different vendors is one of my top four juices.
    It is always a must buy when ever I order juices.
    Probably not so much for the flavour, but for the throat hit.

10. Chris U

Chris U New Member

I would class myself as abit of a coffee snob and i tried about 5 different coffee flavours and they all went in the bin, until i found Vapebars, Witches Brew :)

I love it!! Its also great mixed with their Chocolate Martini.

They also have a Wizards brew which im yet to try.

11. luizccs66

luizccs66 New Member

are you a member ?
    http://coffeesnobs.com.com/

been a member there for a few years as I needed to ask some questions on the forum, man those guys know coffee.

12. oaquvak2t

oaquvak2t New Member

Hahahah didnt even know about it, i will check it out.