Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Squonker interest

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by voyeur91, Jul 22, 2015.

1. voyeur91

voyeur91 New Member

I have only been vaping for a few weeks and am loving it. However, my buddies all drip and say the flavor is much better. Call me lazy or just to busy(four kids and two dogs) but I don't see myself driping. Does anyone here use/used a squonk box and what are your likes and dislikes? Thx

2. babykiller96

babykiller96 New Member

I use a REO Grand LP and love it. It's practically all I use in fact. It's just like dripping but without all the hassles!

As for cons, the only thing that comes immediately to mind is the fact that there are relatively few atty options available for bottom feeders. You can, however, take virtually any RDA and convert it to bf. Also most bottom feeders to date are strictly mechanical so you aren't going to be able to crank that puppy up to 100 watts like you can on some regulated mods but for me at least, that's not a problem. :)

3. VIME25

VIME25 New Member

Just looked them up. Think I'll take a black and orange thank you. Very simple design. Thx for the reply NGAHaze.

4. PhisseTix

PhisseTix New Member

Happy to help Carson. I think you'll be very happy with your REO. They are virtually indestructible ... I take mine everywhere and I don't baby it, it just keeps on ticking! :)

5. Wixx

Wixx New Member

+1 for reo grand. I have 3

6. EnsumNunc

EnsumNunc New Member

What would be the best rda to use for flavor. I would like to get one that's already set up for bottom feeding. Not that I couldn't have one drilled out if there are not enough options.

7. woodsman77780

woodsman77780 New Member

for flavour you want a small chamber. the reomizer2 or reomizer3 off reosmods site are good, i do drill the airholes out to 1.5mm/1/16" though asthey are a bit tight off the shelf