Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Snowwolf Efeng Kit Preview | What Hides In The Square Body?

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing.com' started by Vapesourcing, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Active Member

Device:
    RX2/3 + TFV8
    Juice:
    Joyetech
    Hey guys. This time let's look at a flat square pod system named Snowwolf Efeng Kit. It reminds me a lot of the ever FINIC Fish Kit by VOOPOO as they are surprisingly similar in shape. Well, here are more details.

Snowwolf Efeng Kit is an ultra-portable pod system that features an AIO design. Powered by a built-in 700mAh lithium battery, it can fire from 9-11W and adopts a draw-activated mechanism for easy use. Charging occurs via a 5V/1A micro USB port on the lateral side of the device, and there is a little LED indicator light beside the port, but it's not sure if the light will show the battery level. To prevent poor contact of the pod, the Efeng integrates a vibrator on the motherboard which will be vibrating when the pod is inserted and removed.
    [​IMG]
    Speaking of the pod, it can hold up to 1.5ml of e-juice and is refillable via a side filling port. The exact resistance of the coil head inside the pod is unknown, but I bet it will be more than 1ohm since the Efeng is positioned as an MTL device. The coil head seems to be non-replaceable, thus it's necessary to replace the pod when it is past its best. By the way, I didn't see an airflow adjustment system on Efeng, so I think the airflow is not adjustable. But anyway, the Efeng is an ideal choice for vaping on the go.

Where to buy: https://vapesourcing.com/snowwolf-efeng-kit.html

Parameters
    Main Materials: Aluminum Alloy + PCTG
    Size: 52.2mm * 52mm * 13mm
    Battery Capacity: 700mAh
    Charging Time: 50min
    Wattage Range: 9W-11W
    Resistance Range: 0.6ohm~3.0ohmohm
    Charging Support (Micro USB): DC 5V/1A
    vibrator: Yes (Aluminum Alloy Version) / No (Plastic Version)
    Pod Capacity: 1.5mL

You may also like: vinci pod mod near me