Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

smoked a stinkie!

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by inigrarve, Aug 30, 2015.

1. inigrarve

inigrarve New Member

Well, it's been months since I rolled one up and smoked it, I've had a few A-day drinks and I thought. Why not?

Well. It's the most disgusting thing I've done to myself... perhaps ever. Nothing will wash the taste out. WTF? I only had about 4 or 5 drags, but it's so over for me. I don't even know if they banned vaping and confiscated all my gear that I could go back. It's... well... just sickening.

I have no idea how I did that for 20 years.

2. Acadi

Acadi New Member

Have another 5 or so you can get back into the swing of it.

3. Pack Leader- Go Pitbulls!

Pack Leader- Go Pitbulls! New Member

I dunno mate. Seems alien... It was just more of an "idea" than a need. Seems like a really bad idea now. And besides that it tastes like a tramps asshole.

4. im l

im l New Member

yeah and wait till you open a container that was last opened in a room you were smoking in. the smell that comes out of it will almost make you heave

5. KaxReanna

KaxReanna New Member

My brother smoked in my car today... (I very quickly wound down his window all the way)

I got a whiff of it and that was enough :grumpy:

Like the OP I can't see myself ever going back but Vaping has been a bit of a challenge lately.
    I've got a persistent red and sour throat so I've upped by PG level and it seems to be getting better slowly. (I first upped my VG level and that didn't seem to make a difference)

But it's still working so fingers crossed I should be OK.

However... Honestly how long can we realistically Vape for? I can't see my self still Vaping in 5 years.

6. popi87

popi87 New Member

i did the same thing a few months back, had to leave a party early just to go home and change my clothes, i couldnt stand smell on myself, i also chucked it away after about 3 puffs.

7. firewomen

firewomen New Member

Once you have gotten the taste of vaping, you would not believe how bad an actual cigarette tastes. I cannot even imagine that there was ever a time where I would actually be going crazy for that particular taste – you really do notice that your sense of taste changes radically.

8. daeve1

daeve1 New Member

I agree did the same thing myself today and ewwwww the taste