Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Smok Novo VS Nord Pok Kit! Which One would you Pick?

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by vaporl, Jul 10, 2019.

1. vaporl

vaporl Member

Device:
    TESLA
    Juice:
    DESERT STORM
    Do you know about Smok? If you had seen RiP Trippers or Mike vape's youtube videos, you may see the Smok NOVO kit review or Smok Nord Kit review. As you can see, Smok is master mod makers in e-cigarettes sector. Today, we will talk about the pod kit from Smok. Which one would you pick?

SMOK Novo Pod Kit

This tiny pod kit covers with cobra pattern at the front and back and shining plating at the side. With a no fire key design, it is so easy to use. Powered by built-in 450mAh battery, the Smok Novo supports all-day vaping.

[​IMG]

The black one looks so cool and hand-friendly.

[​IMG]

I think the Pink is designed for girls, I love the pink one so much, It is not only a vape but also an ornament. It is a perfect gift for your girlfriend.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The included pod has 2ml e-juice capacity and adopts side two-step refilled design. When you want to refill it, you just need to pull out the rubber plug and inject e-juice from the side. Furthermore, the pod comes with an ergonomic mouthpiece which fits for users mouth perfectly.

[​IMG]

Specification & Features:

Size: 88.3 x 24.3 x 14.3mm
    Weight: 40g
    Battery Capacity: 450ml
    Standby Current:<200uA
    E-Juice Capacity: 2ml
    Input Voltage: 3.3V-4.2V
    Output Wattage: 10W-16W
    Built-in 450mAh battery, 10-16W power range, two 2ml pods
    Battery indicator flashes 15 times below 3.3V
    E-liquid window for checking e-liquid
    Click To get Smok Novo $ 16.55 with Code VPIN4S

SMOK Nord Pod Kit

SMOK Nord Pod Kit is the advanced version of Novo which has a lot of improvements in details. Firstly, the Smok Nord is powered by an internal 1100mah battery which is two times larger than Novo's for offering longer vaping time.

[​IMG]

Secondly, the smok nord equips with a LED light to display the status of battery life. Different from the Smok Novo, the Nord comes with a press button on the front that press five times to power on the device and long press the button to vape.

[​IMG]

The included pod with 3ml e-juice capacity, has a great improvement in mouthpiece design that perfectly fit your mouth

[​IMG]

Moreover, the package included two coils: Nord 0.6ohm mesh coil and 1.4ohm regular coil. The 0.6ohm mesh coil is design for sub ohm vaping offer faster heating and massive clouds. The other 1.4ohm regular coil is designed for MTL vaping.

[​IMG]

Specification & Features:

Size: 94*30*18.8mm
    Weight: 80g
    Standby Current:<100uA
    Battery Capacity: 1100mAh
    E liquid Capacity. 3ml
    Input Voltage:33V-42V
    Output Wattage: 10W-15W
    Charging Current: 370mA
    Charging Voltage: 5V
    Bigger and thicker body, more comfortable hand feeling
    Mesh coil produces massive clouds and better flavor, regular coil is designed for MTL vaping
    Multiple protections ensure safe vaping
    Click to Get Smok Nord $ 15.37

Summary:

As for me, I have bought a Nord for myself, How about you? Which one would you pick?