Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Smok G priv 3 kit review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Mar 25, 2020.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    I received smok g priv 3 from health cabin for the purpose of this review.

Smok g priv 3 colors:

- Prism chrome
    - Black
    - Purple red
    - Prism gold

[​IMG]

Smok g-priv 3 mod specifications:

- Size: 54 x 28 x 85mm
    - Chip: IQ-G Chipset
    - Working Modes: VW ( Soft, Norm, Hard, Max ) / TC ( NI, TI, SS, TCR, Preheat ) / My Mode
    - Power Range: 1W-230W (VW) / 10-230W (TC)
    - Input Voltage: 6.4V-8.4V
    - Output Voltage: 0.5V-8.2V
    - Battery: two 18650 cells
    - Firing Time: 0.001s
    - Charging Port: Type-C
    - Charging Voltage: 5V
    - Charging Current: 2.0A
    - Standby Current: <400uA
    - Resistance Range: 0.1ohm-2.5ohm (VW) / 0.05ohm-2.0ohm (TC)
    - Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F / 100C-315°C
    - Screen: 2.4 Inch Touch Screen

Smok tfv16 lite tank specifications:

- Size: 24 x 58.5mm
    - Capacity: 5ml
    - Filling: Top Refill System
    - Material: Stainless Steel
    - Coils: TFV16 Lite Conical Mesh Coil, Best: 60-75W; TFV16 Lite Dual Mesh Coil, 0.15ohm, Best: 60-90W
    - Thread: Gold-Plated 510 Thread

[​IMG]

Smok tfv 16 lite is 24mm in diameter and height of this atomizer is 58.5mm. With this atomizer in the package you will receive two bubble tanks and you will receive two coils which is good.
    Build quality of the atomizer is good, threads are smooth and everything is as it should be. On the top of the atomizer you can see "Smok" and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see "Designed by Smok".

[​IMG]

With this atomizer you will receive standard smok drip tip pre installed and this atomizer is not compatible with 510 or 810 drip tips which will be a con to some people. This drip is okay for using in my opinion.

This is a top fill atomizer and on the top of the atomizer you can see the button that you need to press in order to push the top cap. So, when you press the button you can push the top cap and you will see the fill hole. Fill hole is big and you will have no problems to fill the tank. There is also no any leaking when you fill the tank.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This atomizer comes with bubble glass tank pre installed and in the package you will receive spare bubble glass tank which is good. Capacity of the bubble glass tank is 5ml which is really good capacity in my opinion. If you want you can buy this atomizer in 2ml version. I really like it with bubble glass and I like the capacity.

With this atomizer you will receive two coils. One coil comes pre installed and the other one is in the box. Pre installed coil is tfv16 lite conical mesh coil and this coil works best from 60-75w, resistance of the coil is 0.2ohm. Coil that you will receive in the package is tfv16 lite dual mesh coil and this one has 0.15ohm resistance and it works best from 60-90w. You can really easy replace the coil on this atomizer, all you need to to is to pull out one coil and push in another one, very simple and easy. On the coil you can see engraved line so you can know when to fill the tank which is nice. First time when you use the coil you need to prime it with few drops of e liquid and then you can put the coil in the tank and fill the tank.

[​IMG]

On the airflow control ring you can see two airflow slots. On the airflow control ring you can see some details that helps with airflow adjustment and what you ajdust on one side it will be the same on the other one. You can very easy adjust the airflow on the atomizer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

Build quiality of the atomizer that I received is really good, everything works good and threads are good. With this atomizer in you will receive two coils and two bubble glass tanks which is really good in my opinion. You will also get standard smok drip tip pre installed and this atomizer is not compatible with 510 or 810 drip tips which will be a con. Top fill so far works good and I didn't have any problems, fill hole is big and you will be able to fill the tank fast and easy. Capacity is really good in my opinion and I belive many will like 5ml capacity. With this atomizer you will receive two coils, one is single mesh coil and the other one is dual mesh coil. I tried single mesh coil and it works decent, flavor is good but I like better Tf tank coils, anyway this one gives good flavor and vapor production is very good, vapor is also very dense. Considering everything this one is very solid atomizer that you can try.

Cons:

- It is not compatible with 510 or 810 drip tips

Pros:

- Build quality is good
    - Easy top fill system
    - 5ml capacity
    - Two bubble glass tanks
    - Two coils
    - Good flavor
    - Vapor is dense and vapor production is good
    - Easy to replace the coils
    - Easy to adjust the airflow

2. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    Smok g priv 3 mod:

Smok g priv 3 is mod that is powered by two 18650 batteries and this mod works form 1-230w. Dimensions of the mod are 54mm x 28mm x 85mm. Build quality of the mod is very good and there is nothing to complain about. I really like design of the mod, mod looks really beautiful in my opinion and you can buy this mod in 4 different colors. Mod has no sharp edges and mod is very comfortable for using. You can also see some details on the mod, on the front side of the mod you can see "Smok" and from the back of the mod you can see "G-PRIV 3" with some informations.

[​IMG]

From the top side of the mod you can see the connection, threads here are good and I didn't have any problems, pin is gold plated and spring loaded. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 25mm in diameter without overhang.

From the back side of the mod you can see the battery cover and as I said this device is powered by two 18650 batteries. Battery cover stays in place because of magnets and it stays really good in place, there is no any play here which is really good. On the bottom of the cover you can see small slot so you can pull it out with your fingernail. When you take off the battery cover you can see battery orientation painted inside and also we have here ribbon so you can take batteries out easier. When you put batteries in the mod and when you shake the mod there is no any rattling which is really good.

From the bottom of the mod you can see venting holes and usb c port.
    You can use usb port for software upgrade and you can use it to charge your batteries because this device supports balanced charging. As always I suggest you to charge your batteries in external charger.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On one side of the mod you can see the fire button. Fire button on this device is really big and clicky, it works really good. I like the fire button and in my opinon it is very comfortable for using. Above the fire button you can see another button that you will use to turn off/on the screen and also to lock/unlock the screen.

On the front side of the mod you can see the touchscreen which I really like, screen is really big, size of the screen is 2.4inch. In my opinion this is a very beautiful screen and brightness of the screen is good.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button and you need to do the same to turn it off. When you turn on the device in power mode on the screen you will see:

- Menu
    - Lock/unlock
    - Battery indicator
    - Pre heat
    - W
    - Puff time
    - Left/right
    - Coil resistance
    - V
    - Puff counter

So, on the screen we have all informations that we need and this is a big hd screen with good brightness, because of that you can see everything good on the screen. Touchscreen works really good and I didn't have any problems so far.
    When you enter the menu you can see:

- Mode
    - My mode
    - Puff
    - Setting

When you choose mode you can see:

- Vw
    Pre heat: soft, norm, hard, max
    Wattage

- Tc
    Material: ni, ti, ss
    Tcr
    Preheat

If you choose my mode you can set 4 different working modes, you can choose power, pre heat and you can type liquid that you are using and nic.
    If you choose puff you can reset puff counter and you can set max puffs.
    If you choose settings you can see:

- General (about, factory reset, accessibility, power off)
    - Chip (info)
    - Theme (you can choose color and screen timeout)
    - Passcode

How this device works and my thoughts:

G priv 3 is in my opinion another really beautiful mod by smok. Build quality of the mod is really good and everything is as it should be, mod feels really solid in the hand. Mod has no sharp edges and it is comfortable for using in my opinion. I like the fire button and in my opinon this fire button is very comfortable for using, it works without any problems for now. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 25mm in diameter without overhang. This mod is fingerprint magnet which will be a con for some people. Mod has usb c port and it supports balanced charging which many will like but as always I suggest you to use external charger. Screen here is really nice, size of the screen is 2.4inch and touchscreen works really good, I didn't have any problems so far. Brightness of the screen is also really good and on the screen we have many informations. Also we have some interesting options here, we have passcode and we can choose the color on the screen.
    Above the fire button we have button that we will use to lock/unlock the screen and to turn on/off the screen. Battery cover stays perfectly in the place and there is no any play here which is really good.
    Mod so far works really good and I didn't have any problems with this mod.
    I really like this mod and more important this mod works without any problems so far, so I can suggest you this mod if you want to buy touchscreen mod.

Cons:

- Fingerprint magnet

Pros:

- Build quality of the mod is good
    - I like the design of the mod
    - Comfortable for using
    - Button above the fire button
    - I like the fire button
    - 2.4inch hd touchscreen
    - Good brightness of the screen
    - Many info on the screen
    - Easy to use