Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Smallest reliable 30-50w mod

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by Hoot, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Hoot

Hoot New Member

I'm currently running a Sigelei 100w box and its great for work and home. I'm looking at picking up the new Aspire Atlantis for when I head out. I need a small battery that can handle either/both an Atlantis or Nautilus. The nautilus I run at 15watts and love it. Not sure what wattage the Atlantis will run at but hearing 35-40watts. My question is this;what it the absolute smallness battery/mod available that offered either 15w or 35w? The goal is something I can drop in my pocket and not carry around a huge 100w box. Battery life needs to be around 3 hours of light duty use.

Thanks!
    Jinx

2. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

I believe the eleaf I stick is pretty small and goes to 20 watts
    Do a google search for some pics etc,sorry i don/t have any.

3. trearkile

trearkile New Member

4. masterchief777

masterchief777 New Member

Hi Thomasis, could I ask you to give a final bump to the Heavenly Vapours appeal...We are nearly there :)

5. dirtymin

dirtymin New Member

Thanks for all of your support my friend :)

6. Psychof

Psychof New Member

And done, but it's going to take some love from you guys in AU. I posted in the general discussion forum to help get more eyes on it.

7. cpvgalt9j

cpvgalt9j New Member

There's a couple you can get there's the Hana mods the DNA shark mods which I believe are about the size of a beeper there's the nes mod now that's a DNA 30 it's sort of a little on the long side but thin enough to be carried around in your pocket

8. eRiK

eRiK New Member

The Cloupor Mini 30 watt has caught my eye. Its pass though and only around $60.

9. chemoabnona

chemoabnona New Member

The iStick will not fire the Atlantis. It does not fire below 1.0Ω
    Cloupor's mini 30 is probably ok, but their build quality concerns me. I have had VERY good luck with my cloupor DNA 30 box but of the 30 that our shop ordered we had 7 come back for non-user error/failures.
    If it were me and I was looking in to a "small" box mod I would go with Sigelei 50w. It is not much larger than a Hana box and from what I understand they are very reliable.

10. flubaphone

flubaphone New Member

What double 18650 or 26650 would you recommend?

11. babobblittley666

babobblittley666 New Member

Based on my experiences with the Sigelei 100w I would happily tell people to get the 150w version if they want "serious" power out of a regulated box mod. If you want something nice in an unregulated mod the XRayBoX V2 -$110 (18650 parallel) or the XRayBoX V2-S (series) would be my go to. They are well built and look pretty danged sharp.

12. kgvedaekoufw

kgvedaekoufw New Member

I saw the mini IPV at the store today, it looks pretty sharp for a single 18650. The IPV3's are pretty sweet for a dual 18650 mod. Every dual 26650 that I've seen is just way too big. A buddy of mine has the 200watt Beast mod that's dual 26650 and it just ridiculous. My wife loves her eleaf Istick but the atlantis wont fire on it. I also have the Atlantis and I love it on my mini vaporshark at 8 watts and it still produces massive clouds, even at low wattages.

13. aanntjnry1142

aanntjnry1142 New Member

That would be Eleaf istick 30W, I got mine on heavegifts.com. Long battery life indeed.

14. micronova

micronova New Member

ipv mini - 30 watts and small and will fire down to .5 ohm coils

15. Idendayu

Idendayu New Member

I love my vaporshark dna30, I also have an RDA that takes an 18650, and now they are offering the temp controlled dna40 in the rdna and to those (like me ) who purchased an rdna with the dna30, you can send it back to vaporshark and they'll install the dna40 chip and send you back the dna30 board. It cost 99 bucks to do that. but they also have a bunch of cool stuff like wireless charging stations kinda like your cell phones, all you gota do is lay the mod on the charging pad. they have all kinda of accessories. I think I even have a pic of the vapor shark dna30 next to the eleaf istick 20watt.

[​IMG]

16. nsassans

nsassans New Member

If you want to run your atlantis well, I suggest a Eleaf iStick 30W!