Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Sigeli Tmax v5

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by uncoofT, Jul 10, 2015.

1. uncoofT

uncoofT New Member

Got this in the mail today
    [​IMG]
    pretty badass. I put a Vivi Nova on it first and it made more vapor than my Provari does at the same setting. The battery caps are a slight pain but nowhere near as bad as all the video reviews make it out to be. And the button feels nice but rattles. It's pretty cool that the screen shows you the resistance, current voltage/wattage, and remaining battery power at the same time every time you press the button. And it's damn heavy too; but I like that

2. elferaon

elferaon New Member

Correction: The button only rattles if there is only an 18650 in it. I put an 18350 in it too and it doesn't rattle anymore. The vapor production is still better using a Vivi Nova with a 18350 than the Provari with an 18490.

3. lenseinks

lenseinks New Member

This is still one of my favorite mods. It's such a shame it is so heavy. It gave me RSI : D
    Definitely a boys mod.

4. KathyC

KathyC New Member

So you like that which means it is a good one.. With so many pit holes I will not get it for sure..Hope you keep enjoying it:)

5. pentor1987

pentor1987 New Member

Yeap. It's a bigun.

6. thelobster

thelobster New Member

That's what I was thinking from all the reviews trashing it but the ONLY problem I've had is the battery caps being a pita. And it doesn't fall over ALL THE DAM TIME like my Provari.