Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Sigelei 19 Buttom part

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by cyberboyz, Jun 30, 2015.

1. cyberboyz

cyberboyz New Member

I was pretty fed up trying to take the bottom apart. I tried boiling it, dip it in alcohol over night with no luck. Then this morning i saw this
    Sigelei Telescope
    does any US vendor have this?

2. destructiveh

destructiveh New Member

[MENTION=10815]damzie[/MENTION] I just attempted to located a US vendor but was unsuccessful. Hopefully someone will know of a vendor that has them or is getting them in.

3. Mila

Mila New Member

thanks Doggin yeah the only thing i found is the top part not the bottom part... anybody know if i can switch the bottom part to something else (other than the original sigelei?)

4. wvdwuazb

wvdwuazb New Member

The only thing I have heard is that some people have been modifying the bottom button with varying success.
    You could try contacting the supplier you purchased it from and ask it they plan on stocking the part you mentioned in your first post.
    If you purchased it through a coop you could try contacting a vendor that sells Sigelei mods like Vapor Tek USA here on the forum and inquire if they will be stocking the replacement bottom button switch.

5. Eldelm84345

Eldelm84345 New Member

Doggin, funny you mention vaportek, matter a fact i bought it form him, when they still on pre-order so no sale price and stuff... and i did ask if the sell one but he said he is not selling one... i dont know now i am thinking to get another mod since i already waste a lot of my time not mention buying stuff that i dont need :( like DREMEL LOL

6. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

[MENTION=10815]damzie[/MENTION] I have a Sigelei #8 and do like it so that may be one for you to check out.

7. Halkefsrearce

Halkefsrearce New Member

i got 20 bucks if you want LOL!!!!
    yeah my friend also have 8 and he bought it pre machinist about 50 bucks is that fair enough?

8. nami183x

nami183x New Member

The kamry k100 switch will fit the sigelei 19

9. Yeah

Yeah New Member

yeah i read about it somewhere thanks,
    i had enough of 19 and bought 8 for $20 from exhalevapor this week

10. EusebiaVB

EusebiaVB New Member

I have the Sigelei 8 and have had no problems with it, hope you enjoy yours. :)

11. Zeina

Zeina New Member

Score! Good stuff, you'll love it

12. raiaowenkuus

raiaowenkuus New Member

13. Etepits

Etepits New Member

hey damzie sorry i didnt see this post earlier but i had some issues getting my 19 bottom button appart aswell because it is glued. i soaked it in alcohol overnight, then drilled all the way through the magnet until it broke with a 2mm drill bit, kept drilling into the brass about 5mm then bashed a 2.5mm allen key into the brass post and held the button with some pliers and managed to unscrew the button. after taking the allen key outta the brass post i drilled the hole out to 3mm and threaded it with a 4mm tap and put a m4 brass bolt in place to get a better contact. i also put an oring on the brass post to reduce the throw and changed the spring.

14. DemonBookLover

DemonBookLover New Member

Yeh they put a lot of white glue in the threading. I understand why but it is a pain for us who like to tinker. So what I did was put the button in a vice so that the button was completely pressed in, which gave me a firm guide for the cutting wheel. The magnet is pretty brittle so go slow with that dremel (in the case of the 19w, brass version, cut deeper since the brass is very soft and you want your screwdriver to have a firm purchase). After I made a sufficient slot, I wrapped just the button part in electrical tape, and put it back in the vice so that it only held the buton not the body of the switch. I took a screwdriver with the widest blade and, with much manly grunting, managed to get the post uncrewed from the button.

I made some diagrams of the 19 switch and fixes. Hope they help, cheers. :D

This one details where the problem lies.
    View attachment 12207

This one shows how to fix the problem without drilling, tools, or any added parts.
    View attachment 12208

This one shows how to make the top cap work better.
    View attachment 12209