Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Should vape juices contain more compouds?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Hedonologist, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Hedonologist

Hedonologist Member

Device:
    PC
    Juice:
    n/a
    Nicotine is not the only compound in tobacco which triggers a dopamine response, and this is possibly why many vapers, myself included to not feel vaping is quite a good as smoking (although it satiates cravings just as well)

Could this be rectified by adding additional compounds such as Harmala alkaloid?

2. Pablo Diaz

Pablo Diaz Member

Device:
    Vaporfi Platinum Pro
    Juice:
    Vaporfi afternoon delight
    Don't think so. I personally got used to the lesser effect of vaping and I think they're good as they are; no need for additional compounds. (But that's just my opinion, others might differ.)

3. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    For me, vape juices work just fine. And to be honest, I wouldn't really want any additional compounds just cause it means more chemicals in my juice. The lesser, the better but it has to be effective as well. And right now, vape juices do their purpose which is to stop the cravings for cigarette or nicotine. Well, at least for me they work well. Maybe for other individuals, there would be a need for additional compounds to optimise their experience with vaping.

4. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    I think yes, vaping would be a great option for people that have trouble with pills or ingesting medicine if the medication could be received through vapors. Imagine if some guy was vomiting and you had the cure right there but he kept puking it up, the only other option is a finger up his poopchute, and how many people really wanna do that? Breathing involves less butthole action is all I'm saying.

5. oguh

oguh New Member

Device:
    Istick
    Juice:
    Five pawns
    I think you get used to the added things in tabacco and that's what it feels different. The thing is: these are the most harmfull for you so you really shouldn't try to emulate these.