Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Shortlist me some vaping utensils please.

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by choppermcfly, Aug 23, 2015.

1. choppermcfly

choppermcfly New Member

I usually smoke around christmas and wind up addicted again so this year opted for vaping and so far so good.

I bought the halo g6 kit but wouldn't mind something in addition that produces a bit more vape and has longer lasting battery, HOWEVER, the options to choose from and mind boggling.

Can someone short list me there favourites they'd recommend for the noob or other suggestions. The all in one kits appeal to me mostly.

Thanks

2. qaz123

qaz123 New Member

evic vtc mini with a Crown sub ohm tank

3. jbeezy357

jbeezy357 New Member

Given what you're using now, I'd reckon the Innokin Endure kit would be the way to go.

Simple to use, no frills, plenty of grunt and a very reasonable price.

4. Zinnada

Zinnada New Member

Been getting my newbies on an innokin cool fire 4 with a mini subtank as a starter.
    Simple enough for beginners and room to move as they get more confident.
    Have the option of prebuilt coils or the rba if you want to go down that road.
    Looking at just under $100 though...

5. ballsdeep

ballsdeep New Member

I 2nd the Evic vtc mini. Great mod and easy to use. Has upgrade-able firmware and TC. Powerful little device as-well, up to 75w with different TC modes available. can charge via USB as-well. Tank wise, cant go wrong with the Subtank nano's or Mini's. Can use normal or TC coils in them, relatively cheap for a 5pck. Youll probably need about $100 just for the gear though, keep in mind you will need to buy some 18650 batteries most likely as a lot of mods use them.

6. upupupfile

upupupfile New Member

Hey mad hatta
    I would look at the egrip... Good all in one little unit packs heaps of punch for its size and easy. Any of the sub tanks are going to be a big jump up from what you are currently using and I don't think you will enjoy them much.... But hey each to the own.. I own an egrip for use when I'm out and about and it's an amazing little unit for mouth to lung vaping.

7. Project0

Project0 New Member

I ended up getting an Endura T18 which is like a beefed up ecig I guess. Good battery power, solid unit, only thing I don't like is I can't vape upside down/on a bed??

Nice and smoothe vape, havn't bothered using the halo V2's since I bought this thing.

8. relswete

relswete New Member

Why can't you vape upside down with it?