Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Shits getting crazy! ** GI2**

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by Swepesesiamus, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Swepesesiamus

Swepesesiamus New Member

2. janam64

janam64 New Member

Yeah, I have been following that one. Honestly I do not know what I would use it for. I never vape above 12 watts. The screen is cool though.

3. bagrgorastts6953

bagrgorastts6953 New Member

yes it is a cool design mod,but the 300 bucks price tag ??? errr i'll pass !!

100watts would require a totally new designed atty

4. Ethiopian ruler

Ethiopian ruler New Member

nice but its just a tad too much for the average vaper..crash...

5. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

that thing run jellybean or ice cream sandwich?

6. webkinzlover525

webkinzlover525 New Member

I'm waiting for the update so it can be used as a back up power source.

[​IMG]

7. Psysfula

Psysfula New Member

LolZZ!!............

8. julienvince

julienvince New Member

Its dual 18650's, that's not really THAT much power. I've had a VV dual 18650 mod for over 2 years...lasts me about 4 days.. :D

It's called a denali, made by modding godess...Mamu.
    [​IMG]

The device I have closest to this one is a 75watt, 5000mAh, VV/VW, smart device. Capable of safely operating coils of .2Ω and up. Its called the supermax and you can preorder one for 160 bucks. It has internal li po packs and is USB charged. It was designed by the engineer of the crown and it plays little tunes, like it plays the imperial march when the battery is low...lol. I was a beta tester for this device.

here's the supermax next to an MVP.
    [​IMG]

The Supermax with a .8ohm dual coil Ithaka.
    [​IMG]

9. xxdrzchulaxx

xxdrzchulaxx New Member

It's a pretty cool mod for sure, I'd never pay that much. I can barely work my zmax mini though so way too advance for me lol

10. Thebringeroftruth

Thebringeroftruth New Member

I would buy that over the coffin mod.

Sent from me sitting on my pot of gold.

11. flipd

flipd New Member

That will change...:D in a year, you'll have all kinds of goodies, heck...who knows...in a year the G2ii or whatever might be obsolete and selling for 99 bucks. :D Things change so fast in our world...

12. adjusWap

adjusWap New Member

Haha a year ago I swore I wouldn't ever vape anything but a cig a like. I still won't take the mod out of the house with me, too many weird looks and it's so heavy. I have a bad habit of dropping things. I did just start rebuilding. Got a perfect coil first time on my igo dripper, now I just gotta stop burning and flooding it lol

13. SnowWebster2

SnowWebster2 New Member

Right on!...building coils just takes practice. Pretty soon, You'll be able to do it in your sleep. :) and also after dripping for a couple of weeks you be able to taste when it needs more juice before you inhale. One trick I will tell you with the Igo is if you want more vapor, drill out your air hole a bit. Also make sure that air hole is lined up directly over your coil so the air flows right across the coil. That's the trick to cloud chasing, besides sub obms..is increase air flow....if your into that stuff. :) BTW...glad you got away from just the CIG a likes. I don't care what anyone thinks, as long as they know I'm not smoking. :)

14. ryszard54

ryszard54 New Member

I'm mostly just afraid I will drop and kill it. If I kill one of my tritons no big deal, cheap to replace. And it makes my purse way too heavy. Thanks for the tips!

15. xRazzor

xRazzor New Member

[video=youtube;xos2MnVxe-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xos2MnVxe-c[/video]

16. bandito47

bandito47 New Member

I still contend that the Gi2 was designed with backyard bbq's in mind. Vape for 5 minutes before your guests arrive for a full 2.7 acres of mosquito free terrain. Your neighbors will love you as long as you don't vape Shit On A Shingle.

17. <3333 me

<3333 me New Member

Well Rip Trippers has his video up now on the Gi2 and he thinks its "SICK AS TITS"

18. xmxdngg53c

xmxdngg53c New Member

Lol...yea but he thinks everything is sick as tits...lol. he does build some badass coils tho... :)

19. ReereaH

ReereaH New Member

So where should I put the SIM card of that thing :D
    Great designs btw, visit this site Cubancigarbest