Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Sexy, Bling, Curvy, Female mod Wanted

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by ucvyfziaau, Jun 11, 2015.

1. ucvyfziaau

ucvyfziaau New Member

Ok, so I have posted this on the "other" forum and really did not get very far. So even tho I have only been a member a short time, I know there are some serious modders here so I thought I would try again.

I have noticed that there's a noticeable absence of mods for females. U fellas get all the big masculine mods and loads of choices, and as females, we get pink egos or :confused2:

I have seen some pretty colors and creativity in the mods that don't use eliquid, like at got vape. Or even some very pretty hooka devices.

Why aren't there any mods for females? I am talking about a mod that when guys see it they know it is for a woman without being girlie? Does that make sense?

Now I am not a modder, don't claim to be, but I know that this niche needs filled.

If u build it they will buy :)

I am open to any ideas, but please, no pink egos ( not that I have anything against them ) or suggestions of nail decals (again nothing wrong with that either, it's just been done) and nothing that looks like a sex toy :evilmad:

So, what can u show me to shut me up?:hannibal:

Thanks

2. misters

misters New Member

I think the provari mini from provape is a cute little girly mod. What are you looking for box or tube style?

3. JeeJAWS

JeeJAWS New Member

Villaness you had me really laughing[​IMG]when I read your thread title. I had to check to see if it was in the "adults only" section.

Please don't take that wrong I can understand your frustration.

Have you considered having a Chuck made with whatever girlie or blingy thing you want on it? The Chucks can be really individualized. I have owned both a big Chuck and still own a little Chuck. The big Chuck provides a better vaping experience IMO.

If I come up with something else I will definitely post it here for you.

4. zabog

zabog New Member

A REO mini....because a man should use a grand.

All kidding asside, the only thing I can think of is color options for mods like the purple buzz pro or the pink bomb shell ([MENTION=2170]Skorne42[/MENTION] might have one he would part with). The chuck is a great idea since it can be so personalized. I can't think of a mod where the form would be only masculine or feminine. There are quite a few mods that do have color options though.

5. thuctran1212

thuctran1212 New Member

I have plans to make a heart shape wood vv mod for my mom. Thats about as female as you can get. lol

6. pascuero4

pascuero4 New Member

Lol the sex toy comment! Someone should convert one to an ecig!!!

7. Skampece

Skampece New Member

i think that's what the silver bullet was named after. maybe some of the vets on here can say for sure. :)

8. nuttercanadian

nuttercanadian New Member

I really don't know what I am looking for other than to say I have not seen it yet.....(yep, I am a woman, right?) ;)

I am interested in something that is vv, and has a voltmeter, and so far I have stuck with box mods (o and can only imagine the comments I will get with that one!) :)

Don't worry tho I have developed a good sense of humor and somewhat thick skin.

I want something with curves, so neither a tube or a box really fit the bill, something in between?

9. collilditwots

collilditwots New Member

Some of the new Mark's mods look like they should only be used by women...and gay men.

10. Princess Lex

Princess Lex New Member

Who is mark?

11. forumerx

forumerx New Member

I agree that none of the good mods say female but I have quite a few mods that don't say male or female if you know what I mean except maybe the one I got from STR8. That one definitely says male but it doesn't matter to me. It's how it vapes that matters.

12. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

I agree with u that how it vapes is most important. How ever guys certainly have alot more options, even the wood mods have skulls, or more masculine type styles. When I first started vaping, I just figured it was most likely because there were no female modders, but I quickly found out that was not true. Shan B, and Mamu come to mind, are there any others?
    I guess I am just figuring that if a vv mod can be made from a coffin, or a rc car, or a monster can, that surely there has to be something we females can find that can be modded, or better yet something from the ground up??

I will be going to Chicago this weekend as well, so maybe I will find an answer there? I am just trying to get some ideas.

13. annajnr5100

annajnr5100 New Member

I have a box with a feather on it and it says May the wind be your spirit, and I have a hand carved native american pipe that once I figure more things out I plan on looking into doing something with them. But that is just me, I painted dragonfly's and flowers on my RS

14. sh0rtea d0o wh0p

sh0rtea d0o wh0p New Member

How about a 2 in 1 mod . Part ecig part sex toy :) Ill call it the VibraVape . Full VV for her pleasure lol

15. AlishaSca

AlishaSca New Member

If u build it they will.....

Ok here I am saying no sex toy talk and str8 goes and drags my mind right to the gutter, lol

16. anubis1003

anubis1003 New Member

Dirty girl lol

17. Mz. Lovely Maddie

Mz. Lovely Maddie New Member

18. dizzyjnry6041

dizzyjnry6041 New Member

Very nice colors rubrduk, please tell me more!!

I kept my eye out in Chicago this last weekend, and nothing happening yet for us ladies! I was really disappointing, but at the same time there was not a whole lot of any kind of "new" mods. I saw the idream, shockwave, numb, and a wood mod that looks like a real tank if u put a tank on it, can't remember the name of that one, damn. But nothing truly original, so that means there is still alot of room for creativity! :)

19. Texola

Texola New Member

20. Dude

Dude New Member

Nice bling job. Where did you get that raspberry colored tank on the end. It would match my Buzz Pro perfectly.