Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Savour mtl rta review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Jan 4, 2019.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    Savour mtl rta comes in two colors:

- Stainless steel
    - Black

[​IMG]

Specification:

- Diameter: 22mm
    - Capacity: 2ml

In the box:

- Savour mtl rta
    - Spare tank
    - User manual
    - Spare parts
    - Airflow pin

[​IMG]

Savour rta is made in cooperation between youtube reviewer from youtube channel vapick v1ck and 3cvape. Savour mtl rta comes with two different airflow pins, one with less airflow for mtl vaping and one with more airflow for dl vaping. On the rta you can see some details, on the top of the rta you can see engraved "Savour mtl rta" and on the airflow control ring you can see some engraving that helps with airflow adjustment. From the bottom of the rta you can see engraved "Designed by 3cvape & vaping v1ck inuk" and "Savour mtl rta". Build quality is very solid, I can't complain about build quality, thereads are good and i didn't have any problems, we have here protruding 510 gold plated pin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Drip tip:

Savour rta comes with one 510 drip tip and this drip has two o rings that holds the drip tip very nice in the place. This drip tip has two pieces, one metal piece and one plastic piece and you can unscrew the plastic piece from the metal piece. On the top of the drip tip hole is 4.5mm in diameter. Drip tip is very comfortable for using and personally I like this drip tip, but in case that you don't like this drip tip you can use your own drip tip here without any problems here.

[​IMG]

Top cap:

This is top fill atomizer and in order to fill the tank you need to unscrew the top cap. When you unscrew the top cap you can see two really big holes for e liquid and for sure you will have no problems to fit bottle with big tip here, holes are very big. There is one little con with the top cap, on the top cap there is nothing to make unscrewing the top cap easier, I would like some details here. On this rta you can see that threads are on the chimney and I personnall like that. Also when you fill the tank and when you screw back the top cap you can see a little bit of e liquid on the top cap, but not much, also there is no any leaking or gurgling when you fill the tank which is a big pro for sure, when you fill the tank, atomizer works just great.

[​IMG]

Tank and chamber:

With this atomizer you will receive one glass tank with 2ml capacity and in the package you will receive frosted tank with 2ml capacity also. Considering that this is very small atomizer capcity is good and probably for the most people it will be fine. Maybe you will not like that you can't change the coil or the cotton when you have e liquid left in the tank because when you unscrew the base tank will not stay on the top o ring.
    Chamber has very nice dimensions for flavor, chamber is 13.5mm in diameter and chamber has conical shape which will improve the flavor, chimney is 4.5mm in diameter.

[​IMG]

Build deck and base:

On the build deck we have two posts on the same side. Screws are good and screws locks the leads without any problems. Building on this rta is very easy and I belive you will have no problems with that, as I said posts are on the same side which makes very easy to place the coil here. Also on the deck we can see two wicking holes and deck is raised which means that wicking will be very good and also this will improve the flavor because coil is closer to the drip tip. This rta is also very easy to wick, you can let your cotton touching the base or no, anyway wicking will be very good, but personally I like to cut the cotton between the base and the wicking holes. With this rta you will receive two airflow pins in the box, one with airflow hole that is 1mm in diameter and the other one has hole with 2.5mm in diameter. So, as I said on the beginning this atomizer you can use for mtl vaping of dl vaping. So if you want to use this rta as mtl atomizer you need to use pin with 1mm hole and if you want to use it as dl atomizer you need to use pin with 2.5mm hole, but still this will be very restrictive dl draw. On the base you can see 3 airflow holes on each side and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. On the airflow control ring you can see some engravings that helps with airflow adjsutment and airflow control ring works really good.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How it works and my thoughts:

Build quality here is good, nothing that I can complain about as I said, everything is fine. Building and wicking here is very easy and if you wick it properly you will have no problems with gurgling or leakng, also when you unscrew the top cap and fill the tank when you screw it back atomizer will not leak.
    This atomizer is for people that like tight mtl draw or very rectrictive dl draw. Personally I like to vape with mtl pin installed and airflow can be very tight which I personally like. I like to open one hole on each side on the airflow control ring. Coil that I use here has 1.1ohm resistance and I like to vape at 11-12w, I use kanthal 0.32mm wire, with 2mm coil diameter. Atomiozer works very well with this coil and I'm happy to use it this way, flavor is good and definitely beyond the average in my opinion. I can say that this rta works really good with 2.5mm coil as well, so you can try and see what works best for you. I personally don't like to use 2.5mm pin because I like more airflow for dl but with mtl pin I'm very happy, anyway if you like very restrictive dl hits you will like this one for sure because flavor is pretty much good.
    Savour mtl rta is very solid atomizer that works very fine, it has a few little cons but a lot of pros, it is very easy to use this atomizer, easy to build, and pretty much good flavor, in my opinion this is a good rta that you should try.

Cons:

- No engravings on the top cap
    - You can't change the coil when you have e liquid left in the tank

Pros:

- Build quality is good
    - Big fill holes
    - There is no leaking or gurgling
    - Good flavor
    - Easy to build and wick
    - Two airflow pins
    - Airflow control ring works good
    - Dense vapor
    - Spare tank in the package

I received this rta from https://www.efun.top/ for the purpose of this review.